Chapter 1

Hey guys! soooo...I had to make a decision. I decided to continue with the current ship sadly. If I were to fix that mistake I made, I would have had to rewrite all the chapters that I have already written on paper, and unfortunately I really don't have the time for that since a new semester started recently at school. Don't question why dis is posted at midnight XD Oh god- this is pretty long. ACK-  *yeets self out the window*

Shadow's P.O.V. 

* 7 years later *

               The was shining, the clouds were fluffy and white, Rainbow and Sabre were creeping up on Blue and Lucas. 'Wait, What?' I looked up from my book and glanced at Sabre and Rainbow. I held back my laughter so I wouldn't alert the blonde and the Steve. Sabre happened to notice me watching him and Rainbow and gave me a thumbs-up with a smile on his face. I gave him a thumbs-up back as he and Rainbow were just inches away from Lucas and Blue, who had no idea what was about to happen. 

Blue was innocently fishing for pufferfish while Lucas watched him with amusement in his light blue eyes and a smile on his face. "Give us all your horses and pufferfish!" Lucas screamed in shock while Blue let out a yelp of alarm and jumped into the lake. "NOT THE PUFFERFISH!" He shouted as he leaped into the lake. We burst out into laughter at Blue's strange words while Lucas and Blue just glared at us through narrowed eyes. I was laughing so hard that I felt like I was going to actually die of eternal laughter. 

"That. is NOT funny you guys! You scared the heck out of us!" Lucas yelled at us as he pulled Blue out of the lake by his hands. "Yea but you gotta admit that it was pretty funny to be honest!" I argued as I attempted to recollect myself and stop laughing since it was now getting hard to breathe. 

With all of the commotion around us, I felt something laying against my leg begin to stir. I looked down at the pretty bright orange fox who I could call my companion as she drowsily lifted her head. "Awww. I'm sorry Autumn girl. Did they wake you from your afternoon nap?" I stroked the top of her head as she slowly stood up stretching her black legs and let out a yawn. She shook out her fur as she padded towards the others with her tail wagging as if she was proud about something. 'She's not gonna do what I think she's gonna do, is she?' She suddenly took a running leap towards the lake and landed in the lake, getting Sabre and Rainbow wet since Blue and Lucas wisely backed away so they wouldn't get wet themselves. "Autumn!" Rainbow exclaimed as he lifted his soaking-wet arms. Autumn crawled out of the lake and stood in front of Sabre and Rainbow as she shook out the water from her bright orange pelt. "OH C'MON! SERIOUSLY?!" Rainbow shouted yet again as he became even more soaked. While Sabre just stood there as he stared at Autumn who had a derpy look on her face.

I smiled in amusement as I set my book aside and stood up, walking towards the Rainbow house, passing the others on the way. "Hang on, hang on." I opened the door when I reached the grand house and ran upstairs into the bathroom. Opening one of the closets, I grabbed 2 towels for Sabre and Rainbow. Autumn didn't need one on her own since her fur could dry rather quickly. I closed the closet and ran back downstairs and out the door, heading for the brunet and the multi-colored Steve. I threw them each a towel as I ran past them, heading back to my book. "Thanks Shadow." Sabre thanked me as he and Rainbow began to dry their hair off. "Yep." I sat back down and grabbed my book, picking up where I had left off. 

    * 5 minutes later *

I noticed Autumn padding up to me in a not so very straight line, when she reached me, she plopped on her side where she rested her head on her black paws and instantly fell back asleep. I gently rubbed her side as I began to smile at her cuteness. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sabre's P.O.V.