3

"O-okay we're p-playing it that way I guess.."
toko sighed in annoyance before going back to her thing

"Dinners ready!~"
was heard from the kitchen from komaru and monaca.

Everyone walked to the kitchen except nagisa who was still in the downstairs bathroom, kotoko wondered what went down in there, giggling at the image in her head.

Nagisa walked into the kitchen in a silent rage, everyone was uncomfortable except kotoko who knew exactly why he's mad.

They were eating the food at the table until toko abruptly mumbled something barely audible to the people at the table
"H-hey o-omaru"

"Huh?"

"N-nevermind..." toko said louder then the first part

Everyone finished their food and went to leave, Monaca was happy about this as she, somehow liked school.

"I wonder what toko was gonna say at breakfast!"
Kotoko loudly announced as she started walking faster forgetting jataro was slower.

"Monaca thinks it was some kind of lovey dovey shit"
Monaca replies

"Y'know your tone doesn't exactly match what you're saying"
Nagisa quickly said, now trying to keep up with kotoko,Monaca and masaru and doing better then jataro.

Jataro started running to keep up and face planted immediately into the ground, then he looked up too see nagisa's hand.

"Hurry up!!"
Kotoko said in annoyance, walking away a little faster then she was.

"Kotoko, kindly shut up"
Nagisa mumbled under his breath so no one would hear.

"ARE YOU ON YOUR-"
Masaru shouted before immediately getting his mouth covered by Nagisa and getting a punch to his back.

"Hey what was that for"
Masaru rolled his eyes and giggled.

Nagisa rolled his eyes and turned around again to help Jataro.

Once Nagisa helped Jataro up again they were back to walking (and did it at a normal pace unlike Kotoko and Monaca who were practically running)

Kotokonand Monaca got on time but Nagisa,Masaru and Jataro were pretty late

As the boys went to open the door they saw one of the (very rude) teachers who made them wanna run, thankfully they only got detention for 2 days.

HAHA I FINALLY HAVE MOTIVATION TO WRITE WOOOOO