I love you

The next day...

Hiro pov

I wake up to my alarm clock really excited today me and the others will be going to the Amusement Park! As I actavte baymax.

"Ow."

"Hello I am baymax."

"Come on buddy today's gonna be a big day." I say grabing my hoodie as we head downstairs.

"Will someone is in a good mood." My aunt says cooking breakfast.

"Yeah I'm going to the amusement park with Gogo and the others!" I say excited.

"Oh your friends with them again?" She ask smiling.

"Yeah I gess I am."

"Oh Hiro I'm so proud of you." She says hugging me.

"I'm glad that you and them were able to make up."

"Yeah me to..." I say smiling.

we then hear a knock on the door as aunt Cass opens it.

"Oh hi gogo it's been a long time since I've seen you, how have you been?"

"Hi miss Cass, I'm good but better now that we have hiro back." She says smiling at me making me blush.

"Will come nerd lets get going, Fred is getting impatient and you know how annoying he gets when he's impatient."

"Hah yeah will come on baymax." I say as we head out.

"Have fun you kids." Aunt Cass says smiling.

We get into Wasabi's car and head for the Amusement Park.

When we get to the park Fred is practically jumping up and down in his seat.

"Yes, Rollercoaster time!" Fred yells heading twords the ride.

I don't really like rollercoasters...

"You coming hiro?" Gogo ask.

"Um... You guys go on ahead ill wait here."

"Are you afraid of the rollercoaster nerd?" She ask.

"Um Yeah..." I say embarrassed.

"Really? you used to fly over the city on baymax all the time."

"But that was different, if something we're to happen I knew I could always rely on him and a lot of accidents on rollercoasters happen..."

"There's no need to be afraid hiro, but if you don't want to go you don't have to."

"Will can we go do something else?" I say blushing red.

"Sure nerd." She says

"Hiro do you want be to come as will?" Baymax ask.

"No you can go with them if you want buddy."

"Yay come on baymax I'll show you the fun house." Honey lemon says grabing him and heading off, leaving us and Wasabi.

"Gess I'll just go with Honey as will." He says following her and baymax.

"So what now?" She ask blowing a bubble.

"Hmm ferris wheel?" I ask.

"Sure." She says as we head to the ferris wheel.

Gogo pov

When we get on the ferris wheel I blush this may be my only chance to tell hiro I love him...

"Gogo?" He ask interrupting me from my thoughts.

"Uh... Yeah?" I ask embarrassed.

"I've been meaning to say this for a while now, but I'm glad that you and the others came back into my life, I've felt so alone for the past year now and I'm glad to have you back."

"We are to hiro, for a long time we all felt so horrible about what happened and when we decovered you were here in New York I was so excited, I missed you a lot..." I say smiling.

We then look at the sky at all the beautiful stars as i then look into Hiro's eyes, I see a young man who is brave, smart, kind and vary handsome...

Hiro pov

I look into gogo's eyes to see a strong, loyal, kind and beautiful woman who came all this way just find me and I'm glad she did.

"Hiro..." She gently places her hands on my cheeks smiling and begens to slowly lean in and so do i.

And with that our lips come together as we kiss each other loveingly.

Honey lemon pov

Me, baymax and Wasabi meet up with Fred and make our way to where hiro and gogo are.

I then look up to the ferris wheel to see the cutest thing in my life!

There on the ferris wheel was gogo kissing hiro.

"Oh my gosh! You guys look!" I say as they look up and there mouths drop.

"Man there's a sight i never thought I'd see." Fred says

"There so cute!" I yell excited.

Gogo pov

I gently release my lips from hiro and hug him gently.

"I love you Hiro..." I say smiling

"I love you to Lekio." He says smiling as we hold each other.

"Gogo what are we going to do?" He ask

"Do what?" I ask

"How can we be in a romantic relationship? Your leaving soon..." He says sad.

I then gently kiss him on the cheek.

"Lets not worry about that right now, will figure something out." As we share our second kiss.

I'm so happy he loves me back...