Chapter 21

Hello everybody!! I am proud to say I am back and ready to continue on with I'm A Warrior!!! 

*SPOILERS AHEAD YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED*

*I'M SERIOUS DON'T READ THIS UNLESS YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE NEW EPISODE YET*

*DEAD SERIOUS*

*LOL SEE WHAT I DID THERE, YOU KNOW WITH THE "DEAD" THING*

*OKAY, I'M GONNA LET YOU READ NOW :)*

Recap:

"There's, there's a herd of walkers and we might not be able to make it through. There's too many." He tells me. I attempt to pull myself up with the back of Carl's seat. I'm up far enough to just be able to see over the seat and through the window.

A herd of probably 1,000 or more walkers, stumbles around about 1 mile or so in front of us. I gulp down, This is the end. This is the day we're all going to die. A gunshot goes off making the herd turn around and start to stumble towards us.

I just then notice the tears that are falling down my face. This is the end. I sit back down in my seat and start to cry. This is how we'll all go. I notice the walkers getting closer to us. Tears continue to fall down my face, although now there are a lot more.

I hear banging on the side of the bus. I look out my window to find a group of walkers groaning loudly trying to find a way onto the bus, I frantically race to load my gun. A walker finally makes it way on but quickly, Daryl kills it making it tumble down the steps.

My gun slips out my hand and falls to the ground. "Shit." I whisper. I hear growling again and look up. A walker had taken a big bite out of Carl. Rick quickly came to his aid and now he sits next to his dying son crying.

I struggle to get my gun off the floor. A sharp pain shoots through my shoulder and a scream escapes my mouth.

Then, I woke up.

__________________________

~~1 Month Later~~ 

"Did you honestly think it was still gonna be here?" Glenn asks Rick.

He doesn't answer with a yes or a no, he simply answers, "All Beth wanted to do was take Noah home. This is for Beth."

Glenn tenses up, getting ready to snap back at Rick. Before I could see anything else, I walk away from the two and head inside the house to find Michonne.

"Michonne?" I yell.

"Upstairs!" She yells in reply. I chuckle a little and begin to search for the stair case. I cringe at the sight of the amputated bodies. The blood looked fresh, so Michonne most likely made that mess.

Basically, I no longer have amnesia. Over time, I slowly began to remember everything that had happened. Everything to my brother's death all the way to when we had to leave because of the herd at the hotel. Some memories made me laugh, some made me cry but, it was good to remember. It's crazy what could happen in a month.

As I walk up the stairs, I could hear Michonne rummaging through something. Due to the noises, I'm quickly able to locate the room she was in. It looked like it used to be a teenagers room. Clothes were spread out across the floor, along with bits and pieces of what used to be some kind of cell phone.