The Artist

This is a trailer chapter.
Enjoy and get excited about the first chapters to drop.

! Disclaimer !
This chapter will be continuously edited.
More sneak peaks will be revealed over time.
! Disclaimer !

***

The Artist
A Mikaelson Family story

Wanting to start anew, her mother and Anna move to a town called Mystic Falls, not knowing what dangers it holds.

***

"There also was this really cute guy."

"Oh, really? What'd he look like?"

"He's handsome with blond hair and those eyes! Ugh, those blue eyes,"

"It's the first time you actually leave the house to go somewhere since we got here, and you've already met a cute boy?"

"Come on, mom, he was just my waiter!"

"Oh, handsome and a working man. I'm proud of your choices."

"I seriously need to get friends to talk about boys with. This is just getting too awkward!"

***

"I think I'm starting to like you," he smirks again, "how come I've never seen you before?" I shrug, "I only moved here a few months ago." "Well then, Damon Salvatore," he introduces himself. "Annabelle Blackwood," I reach out my hand for him to shake, which he does shortly, both of us letting go after a second.

***

"Hey, guys..." Bonnie says, getting Elena's and Caroline's attention as the necklace starts to lift itself up off the pages of the book and levitates. "Oh, my-" I start, but Caroline interrupts me. "What are you doing?" "I'm not doing anything," Bonnie answers as we all stare at the piece of jewelry, "it has its own magic." All three of them look at each other, but I still focus on the necklace, thinking that if I look away it didn't actually happen, and I just imagined it.

***

They told me everything, and the bits of conversations I had heard over the last weeks made more sense to me.

***

"You," he says, pointing at me. I turn away from the door Rebekah just walked out of and look at him. "Come," is the only thing he says and walks over to the bleachers again after letting go of Elena, sitting down he motions for me to sit next to him and I do so. Astonishingly, I am not as afraid of him as I thought I would be from what my friends have told me about him. I find him more fascinating than scary. "Tell me about yourself, love." I look up at him, feeling small because of the height difference. "What do you want to know?" I ask him and he smirks at me. "Anything important to you," he says.

***

"Come, Anna," he holds out one of his hands behind him not looking at me, waiting for me to take it.

***

Klaus breaks our eye contact and taps something into my phone. As he gives the phone back, he says, "whenever you need help or anything happens, call me, and I'll be here as soon as possible." I take my phone from him and look down at the screen, seeing his contact and phone number. I feel a gush of wind and look back up to see no one standing there.