Chapter 2

*Phone call*

*Phone call*

"Did you do it?"

"Yes sir. They all believe she is dead."

"Good. Your job is done, the money will be transferred into your bank account."

"Perfect."

The phone line goes dead and I smirk looking over at Daeva.

"Our plan is in place." I say to her. She smirks and nods her head before turning back to the files I placed in front of her.

As Elizabeth goes through her computer files, looking for any sign of Daeva, I sit back and think about Shay

"Zach we don't have to do this now I don't want to-" Elizabeth starts but I shake my head letting her get the message I don't want to hear it.

Daniel slowly walks in and hands me a bowl of soup. "Hey man, you haven't eaten in a while. Please just eat this."

"I don't want to fucking eat." I growl at him. He sighs and looks at Elizabeth who only glances at him and nods toward the table. Daniel sits the bowl on the table and walks out, not saying another word.

"Zach you need to be strong to fight Daeva. At this state she will win." Elizabeth says walking over and handing me the soup. This time, I take it and eat a little.

After a little while of endless staring at a computer screen, Elizabeth looks up at me. "Okay I need to take a walk and clear my mind, you going to be okay?"

I nod and follow her after she leaves the room. Walking to the living room, I see Jonah taking care of a drunk Ella.

It's only been a couple of days since the death of Shay, and Ella has taken it almost as bad as me. She drinks to escape the pain, while I fight. Everyone has tried to stop her, but it's no use.

Ignoring the commotion of Ella stumbling, I start making my way to the gym. 

Before I open the door though, Elizabeth runs in screaming, "I know where Daeva is, I know where Daeva is!"

We all rush to her and wait for what she has to say.