Chapter 8

Everybody was staring down at Kendra like she was a prey or something knowing that she wasn't supposed to be their because she was fired, but Kendra was too focused on her plan to convince Jaime. Ping, the elevator pinged at the floor where Jaime's office was. Kendra was very confident about her plan, not knowing that in just a few seconds, she was gonna come out the building a crying mess. Kendra found Jaime's office and went in to talk to Jaime, when suddenly Jaime's phone rang, "Hello? Love, ano yun?" Jaime said gently to the other line, "Love, nabili mo na ba yung mga pillows na ipinabili ko sayo? Along with the other things I asked for?" Maita said questioningly, "No, love pero mamaya I will. Why do you even need those, hindi pa ba sapat para sayo yung mga pillows na binili natin before?" Jaime said also chuckling to his wife on the other line, "Love, alam mo namang I want the best para sa mga anak natin diba" Maita said to give Jaime a reason to buy her the things, "Yes yes, alam ko na you just want the best for our children" Jaime said giving up on his wife as he too wanted the best of the best for them, "You know what love, I still can't believe na God blessed us with triplets" Jaime said while looking out on his window at his office, "Me too love, me too" Maita said to let Jaime know that they both felt the same way, "Anyways love, I'll go muna. I gotta check some files para sa company, Bye muna ha. Love you" Jaime said waving Maita off. When Kendra was listening in on Maita and Jaime's conversation, she was shocked as they seemed like they were still in love, not even after what Kendra did, but when it came to the part where they were talking about the triplets that Maita was carrying inside of her, Kendra was shocked and devastated. As now, not only does she have to compete with Maita, but also the triplets in Jaime's life.

"So, may MGA anak nga talaga sila?" Darcee said questioning Kendra in a shocked voice, "Yes, tsaka triplets pa. I didn't think my life could go more worse, I just wish kung pwede ako mismo ang pumatay jan kay Maita para matapos na lahat ng mga problema ko" Kendra whined as she was now faced with many problems, "Well, Kends their's nothing you could do about this na. We don't know baka third or second trimester na yan nila" Darcee said, afraid of what Kendra was gonna do, "Alam ko, kaya I have to get Jaime's trust again or Lady Prima's" Kendra said pacing around their room, "Well, sure if thats what you think of" Darcee said not sure of what Kendra was about to do, "Anyways, aalis muna ako. May ime-meet pa akong person" Kendra said grabbing her purse and walking out of the door.

Edit: Guys, i know that short chapters pa lang yung mga pinopost ko, pero I promise It'll get longer. Anyways thank you sa reads and everything!! I'm very very thankful para sa inyo❤️!!!!