This Christmas. :")

10:21 AM; 12/25/12

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'A day without laughter is a day wasted'

Oh. Hi there. I can see your still reading this junk, huh?

Well, that little phrase above is just a little shibboleth of mine. I consistently repeat these words to myself whenever my mood slacks down...

Laughter? Smile? Why should we smile?

People say we should just laugh. Laugh away our problems. Laugh away the pain.

But why? Is it because Life is short? Or is it because a number of people still loves us? Is it because that's one way to pass through it all?

Well, partially, yeah...

But for me, we should smile because of the simple thought that God created us. God gave us life. God gave us blessings.

To fall in love with God is the greatest of all romances; To seek him, the greatest adventure; To find him, the greatest human achievement.

- Raphael Simon

Eto ang iniisip ko ng Ika-21 ng December. Nung End of the World daw and everyone were greeting me 'Happy Doomsday'. And it proved that wala talaga, No one could ever predict... God only knows. The Almighty Lord only knows.

Yesterday, Christmas Eve. Magiging honest ako sainyo ah? Malungkot ako. When every person in our little classroom were laughing and dancing, I stand there smiling... but deep inside, I don't know why, but I'm sad. And in that moment, I envied my classmates for being so happy.

Later that night, I video-chatted with my best friend and I got even more sad. Yeah, that's the reason. Today is the first Christmas I spent without her. And I miss her... so bad.

Sa "barkada" kasi ng families namin, siya lagi ko kasama since siya ang pinaka malapit sa age ko... We laugh, we dance, we get crazyyy. But today, I sit here with my mom and her friends... Ugh, I really miss her.

Malamang hindi lang ako ang may malungkot na Pasko... But hey, let us replace those quivering lips of ours into a smile because... IT'S CHRISTMAS! Let us praise our Almighty Father for giving us life.

Today, Christmas. I logged in my facebook account and wattpad account and checked my messages. And 8 heart-warming messages contained the phrase 'You're special'...

I went to 'Home' and scrolled down. My news feed is filled with pictures or groups of people smiling and just being happy. 

And boom, it struck me like lightning. Ngayon, kaarawan ng Panginoon... but despite that, He still makes us happy. He still makes us smile. He does not ask gifts from us, instead, He is the one who always gives even on His birthday. May we always remember the real reason behind the season as we exchange gifts and greetings with one another.

Look, I know mahirap-hirap. Pero this day is not a reminder of us losing one of our friends or what, It's a reminder of the day the Lord is born! The Lord who gave us life. The Lord who loves us endlessly. The Lord who never gets tired of giving blessings.

Happy Birthday Lord! Let us smile because by that, we give the Lord hapiness, as well. Let us all take time to kneel, pray and thank the Lord for everything. :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONEEEE! God Bless~ Pakasayaaaaa! <3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10: 32 AM; 12/25/12

Sorry kung ang pangit. Writer's block disease e. Sabi nga, 'Its the thought that counts!' XD

I wanna take this opportunity na rin to... THANK YOU ALL! Salamat sa walang sawa niyong pagbabasa ng basura! Hahhaha, Salamat sa pagvote, comment, and fan! The little reminder of me being loved as an author here is one of the best gifts I've received. :")