ep 1 part 3 (edit)

so i'm doing this for my own purpose I do not own one piece but the plot is mine please do not copy what I write my grammar sucks in English by the way because English is not my first language.

"ah t-t-t-t-t-the k-k-king are y-you s-s-s-serious" said Coby "yeah" replied Luffy "but that would mean you're a pirate to what about your crew" coby asked "don't have one yet but I'm looking for them" replied Luffy.

"well you gotta start somewhere" said Roger. Jinbei nodded in agrement.

"king of the pirates is the title given to the person that takes everything the world has to offer the treasure that you seek is the one piece"coby said

"I'm pretty sure he knowns that" said Rayleigh

"you know what I just realized" said Shanks catching buggy's attention

"HE HAS THE SAME HAT AS ME!" screamed shanks.

Luffy smirked and kept to himself.

"I'm sure it will all be explained"said Robin said to shanks

"pirates all over the world are looking for that treasure" screamed Coby " yeah so me too" said Luffy "no way no way no way no way absolutely no way its impossible impossible absolutely impossible" Luffy ended up hitting Coby on the head.

" why did you hit me"

"cause I felt like it"

'I would have done that too' everyone thought

"its not about if I can I'm dong this because I want to I decided long ago that I'd be king of the pirates, and if I have to die fighting for that then I die"

Oden whistled "that's some dedication kid"

"oh captain" Chopper said with tears in his eyes.

"I couldn't agree more" said Roger

"know that my belly is full I'm gonna go get me a boat hopefully they'r generous people and they'l give e one" said Luffy walking away.

"I've never really thought about it like that if I put my life on the line could I be able to do it"

"do what" said Luffy

"do you thing I could join the marines"

"marines?"

"ya catching bad guys is all I've ever wanted to do it been my dream since a kid I'm not gonna be a cabin boy my whole life I'll catch Alvida myself"

"so he wants to become a marine huh" said Garp.

Tsuru felt sympathy for the boy "he can make it if he tries" she said.

just then the sealing collapsed "who is that your gonna catch Coby well answer me" said an angered Alvida.

"my guess is that you're not Zoro the pirate hunter Coby who is the most beautiful of all the seas" said Alivida.

"Zoro? hey Coby who's the fat lady" said Luffy "runt" Alvida screamed while swinging her club.

" let's go" said Luffy jumping on the upper deck with a screaming Coby.

Luffy smirked the pirate swing his sword at Luffy while Luffy easily head butting the same pirate and punched the other Luffy threw a pirate to all the others making them fall. "its not fair ganging up on a guy" Luffy said running away until his arm started stretching "just kidding GUM GUM ROCKET" he yeld nocking down all the other pirates.

"oh wow" said Rouge

"devil fruit I presume" said Lin Lin

"shishishi yep" said Luffy

"w-what are you" said the pirate

" well I'm a rubber man" Luffy replied

"so you've eaten a devil fruit" Alvida asked

"yeah I ate the Gum Gum fruit" Luffy replied

"I've heard rumers that they were real but there was never any evidence before today so tell me if your a pirate and I'm a pirate doesn't that make us enemies" Alvida said

"yep" said Luffy. Coby had a flashback of what Luffy said.

"you really did inspire that kid" Sanji said to Luffy

"mmm I guess" Luffy said while eating some meat

"WHERE THE HECK DID YOU GET THAT" Sanji and Sengoku said with baffled expressions.