ep 1 part 2 (edit)

so I'm doing this for my own purpose I do not own one piece but the plot is mine please do not copy what I write my grammar sucks in English by the way because English is not my first language.

"hold on are you messing with us even when you know we're pirates" said one of the pirates."I'm starving you got any food" said Luffy completely disregarding the Pirates behind him."I'm talking to you" the pirate screamed.

"GURARARARARARA your an interesting one" said whitebeard

"Shishishi oh really, well my brothers in your crew old man" replied Luffy

'must be from the future" everyone except the twins and the straw hats though.

"you damed kid" the pirates said swinging there swords at Luffy who broke them with ease."w-who are you?" said the pirate "Well I'm Monkey d Luffy nice to meetcha"

"MONKEY D" said everyone in the room except for the straw hats and the twins.

"Oh so that's why he called me Grandpa boy I'm gonna nock some sense into you for not becoming a marine" said Garp eating some rice crackers that he got out of nowhere.

"were did you get does"Sengoku asked. Garp simply laughed.

"hahahaha interesting" said Shiki. Robin and rouge simply giggled.

The pirates screamed and ran away with there nocked out crew mate."what just happened? quick you have to run if they come back with their buddy's you'll be toast. "I don't care about that I'm hungry" said Luffy

"Shity captain" Sanji muttered while lighting a cigarette.

"There are hundred's of them waiting to kill you out there" Luffy didn't care and kept on going. "apples excellent" said Luffy as he started to eat them.

"hey so I'm Coby you are Luffy right, what you did with that  guy was pretty cool"

"these apples ar awesome so ar we on a pirate ship or what" Luffy asked

"no we're on a raided ship" coby responded

"what I wanna know is if there are any ships on board"

"What is he planning to do" said buggy

"probably something above your comprehension big nose"

"shut up red haired freak"

"your just jealous"

"OI BOYS BEHAVE" Reighley and Crocus said hitting them on the head.

Oden and Doctorine were laughing loudly and had empty bottles of sake with them so Zoro and Nami decided to go drink with them.

"I don't think a girl like you can handle this stuff" said Oden half drunk

"don't be so sure of yourself old man" replied Nami

"again were did you guys get does things" said Sengoku who was unfortunately ignored.

" I think there are a few" said Coby. "good because mine got sucked in that whirlpool outside" said Luffy

"no one could ever survive that" said Coby 

"are you a pirate or a pirate or a passenger?"asked Luffy. Coby lowered his head in shame " it was a day long ago."

"Here we go a flashback" said Lin Lin

"i was on the outskirts of town trying to catch my diner when it turns out that boat belonged to a pirate ship it's been 2 years since that day I was forced to become a pirate it was the only way to live "

"you're pretty stupid you know that"Luffy said

"geez thanks for your honesty" Coby replied

"not as wimpy as love cook when it comes to girls"said Zoro.

" Shut up your lower than dog food remember "Sanji said trying to suppress his laughter.

"THAT WAS A LONG TIME AGO" Zoro said blushing in embarrassment.

Tsuru smiled at seeing them bonding but as quickly as the smile was there it was gone she knew that they were pirates after all.

" then why don't you just leave" said luffy " no uh no may just thought of Alvida finding me makes me wanna throw up"

" wow you are a moron aren't you I hate people like you " Luffy said laughing while Coby cried crocodile tears.

'Blunt' they all though.

" don't go around boys load up as much as you can before The Marines get here"

The Marines in the room frowned this.

Nami was seen with a bunch of treasure " Captain this is bad I-it came out of the barrel it was a horrible monster" said the two pirates from earlier.

"crazy witch" Zoro muttered, Nami hit him on the head.

Alvida swing her iron club at two pirates hitting them in the top of their heads. " not you my lady someone came out of the barrel it might be a bounty hunter" they said before passing out. "WHAT" said Alvida inraged.

"Uh oh" said Rouge

"If I had the courage I would've hid in a barrel out of here I have my own dreams that I would like to accomplish. So what drove you up to sea Luffy".

"Shishishi I want to be the king of the pirates"

Everyone other than the straw hats(and twins) looked at him bewilderment.

"so your after my title aren't you, you little punk" said said Roger bomming with conquers Haki to which Luffy wasn't fased.

"Ya so what I will become the king of the pirates" said Luffy returning just as much conquers Haki.

"not if I become th king of the world said Rocks" also booming with Haki.