Sayonara Bitches

Brae's POV

It is just after four now and my plan is in motion. The footsteps have died down upstairs and I can hear Larry arguing with the coven leader. I have decided to call him Raven since he is an omen of death...for most people.

I stand up from my stop on the floor. My injuries are healed from Larry. That bullet was a bitch to get out since he was so close to me it went in deep.

I have gotten Zane to make a bunch of noises down here, like banging on the cell, the past few days. The vamps have stopped coming down to see what's wrong. I punch the cell at the lock and it opens.

"You ready?" I ask Zane.

He squeezes his eyes shut and I punch him in his temple, just hard enough to bruise. This way when he follows me, he can pretend to be disoriented while trying to attack me if we are caught.

I grab a stake that Zane got for and then run up the stairs and open the doors to the cellar wide without even thinking about it. There are two bloodsuckers sitting on the couch and they run over to me. I stab the first one in the heart while ducking a punch from the other vamp.

I can't afford to get punched, I am already exhausted from lack of food and sleep. Even though Zane tries to bring me food, it isn't enough because I have to constantly heal myself.

I punch the second vamp in the stomach and plunge the stake into his heart. I rip it out and continue making my way to the backyard. I figured the backyard would be a better escape route because people come and go through the front. Zane is following me, but hanging back a bit so he has time to start acting is something happens.

I make it to the kitchen and don't see anyone. I wonder where everyone goes at this time. Zane isn't sure since he has been with me at this time for the past two years. I walk out into the backyard and immediately stop in my tracks.

I found out where they all go. They all train in the backyard. Fuck me.

"Shit," I mumble, hoping Zane hears me and stays in the house.

All heads snap towards me and I give a smile and a small wave, "You guys don't by any chance want to let me leave, would you?"

They snake at me and I take that as a no. I sigh and shrug, it's now or never. I run into the crowd of vamps and kill quite a few before being hit. I get hit in the jaw first and stars cloud my vision. I manage to shake it off and continue moving closer and closer to freedom. I see the force field and there is a tear starting to form. Fifteen seconds. I have fifteen seconds to get out.

There is a tear, run out of it and I will meet you on the other side, I push my thought to Zane, I have no clue is he heard me though. All I can do is hope.

Pera, if you will do one thing for me, let Zane get out alive and live happily. Even if that means I have to go back to the dungeons, I plead to the Moon Goddess.

He will be fine, I hear her respond and I smile.

I continue to fight but it is going south. I have five seconds to get through fifty bloodsuckers. I guess I will have to wait for another chance to leave. Hopefully I won't be insane by the time that happens.

Thank you for helping me, I tell Zane and I can feel his sadness.

I get hit in the temple and I crumple to the ground. At least I got him out. I saved someone.

I feel the darkness starting to consume me before I hear Noctis say, this is going to hurt, but trust yourself.

I don't know what she means, but the next thing I know is that my whole body feels like it is on fire. I feel like there are flames on my skin and I am being burned alive. Everything moves in slow motion, the vamps reach down to grab me. Can they not feel the heat coming off of me?

I can't take the heat anymore and I scream out in pain. I feel my eyes change colour, but it feels different from my wolf green eyes. I look around and see vampires all over the ground with bad burns. I look at my hands to see small flames in my palms. Woah.

I launch myself to my feet with my new found energy and look at the force field. The tear is gone and I see Zane watching me in awe from the other side. I look at my hands and back to the force field. I walk up to it and place my hands on the wall. I curl my fingers in and tear open a hole just big enough for me to step through. Once I let go, the hole closes. I smile at Zane and turn around to see Raven in his office window watching me.

I salute him and shout, "Sayonara Bitches!"

We start running into the woods with Zane beside me. Once we get away from the coven grounds, I shift and Zane follows my lead. He has a beautiful Snow White wolf and it is hard to believe. His wolf was blessed by the moon goddess just like mine except he was blessed when he was born instead of when I died.

Your beautiful, I complement Zane.

You look magnificent, he gives me a wolfy grin.

If I was in my human form, I would be blushing right now. I don't get complements very often, even with Ace.

I lead Ace in the direction of the Royal Pack to warn them. Zane says the vamps are preparing something, something big and we have to be prepared for it. They are coming after the wolves and there will be a war.

Where are we going? Zane wonders.

Royal Pack, I need to warn them about the war.

I can't go there, they aren't fans of hybrids. Not many are really. They will kill me.

Calm down, they won't kill you. I am friends with them and Jack is a black wolf too. They will understand. Hopefully they didn't kill Chris, I mumble the last part but Zane heard it.

I don't think Jack would have let them kill Chris, but he is a rogue so I'm not sure. If Riggs wants him dead, no one will stop him.

I feel Zane's sadness, "What's wrong?"

Nothing. Who's Chris? He asks seemingly changing the subject.

I met him when I came back, he tried to kill me actually. He was just scared since we was new to being a rogue. Anyway, we became friends quickly and I think of him as my brother I never had. He thinks of me as his sister.

I feel his relief, That's good to hear. Glad you had someone like that.

I nod as we continue to run. Zane practically knows my life story, I mean you run out of things to talk about in two years.

The run is going to take about six hours, give or take, until we get to the edge of the Royal Pack territory. We will probably have to rest in between running so who know how long this will take.