012

Thank you for the 800 reads,
I'm very thankful for every single one of you.
I hope you like the story so far <3

˚•᯽*:˚•᯽*:˚•᯽*:˚•᯽*:˚•᯽*:

—————————————
"can you just leave it, please?"
—————————————

˚•᯽*:˚•᯽*:˚•᯽*:˚•᯽*:˚•᯽*:

I WAKE UP WITH A MASSIVE HEADACHE MAKING ME LET OUT A GROAN. I wasn't quite ready to actually wake up yet. So I decided to just stay in the position I was in, with closed eyes for sure.

Okay, so I may have said that I would leave yesterday, but... that didn't really work, I guess you knew that. And honestly I wouldn't know where I would go.

After Vinnie asked me the question about why I would commit I started to think. Nobody ever asked me that question, nor anyone knew I was feeling like this. And I don't blame them, because I'm a very sassy but happy girl on the outside.

Maybe it isn't my parents fault I wanted to end it all, maybe because I don't know. I mean they never ask me how I'm doing. The only thing they ask me is what grade I got in science or if I scored a goal.

Yes, I used to play ice hockey, just like my brother. We used to play together, but after he passed away I stopped going to the ring. I couldn't bare going there without seeing him in my imagination.

But back to what I was saying. Vinnie made me think. I actually had fun yesterday with the boys and Riley. They made me feel a bit alive again. Vinnie started it.

The thing I hate about him. Well not actually hate, but you know, sarcastically. I can't seem to say no to him. Like everything was telling me to leave him that night we sat in the cold, but I couldn't. And just like him asking me to stay at his, I couldn't say no.

In some sort of way I trusted him more than I ever had trusted anyone and I don't even know him. I couldn't tell you why. It's like a weird feeling. He made me feel safe.

When I had that panic attack I really thought it was him. Everything in me was telling me I was with him right in that moment. But the moment I smelled the cologne. The moment I felt the same warmth he gave me just the night before, I knew instantly that it was Vinnie and not him.

I don't know why I trust him, but I do.

So now I'm laying here in his bed again. Spending another night in his house. I mean I'm not really complaining, because his bed is extremely  comfortable.

I slowly open my eyes as the sun was just about to rise. I'm not a person to sleep in. Sometimes I hate it, sometimes I love it. Right now... I hate it.

I sit up on the bed and look around his room. It's very boyish, but not like the particular. He had a few albums on his wall. I'm guessing from his dad's record player that I saw in the living room.

His gaming set hasn't been touched since I've been here. I'm very curious if he loses his temper when he plays, I bet he does.

I look at the open closet he has with his clothes in it. It was a complete mess, but I could tell he has a good taste.

At last a few skateboards were on his wall, probably old ones. He's a true skater boy I could say.

"Good morning to you too", I hear someone say in the door opening. I look at the direction where it was coming from and there he stood, Vinnie. I give him a quiet smile and pulled my knees up to my chest.

"Can't sleep?", I ask. He walks in more and sits next to me leaning against the headboard. "Nah, my mind wouldn't shut up", he says letting out a small chuckle, but something was telling me he was bothered. "What was it thinking about?", I ask looking at him. "You", he states blankly.

I look at him confused. Why would he think of me? "What?", I ask still being dumbfound. "It's nothing", he says looking down at his hands that were placed in his lap. "Clearly not, why were you thinking about me, Vin", I ask looking at him with a small frown.

He stays quiet without looking at me. "Vinnie?", I push hoping he would just say something. "Remember yesterday morning?", he asks. "Mhm", I hummed letting him continue. "What made you freak out like that?", he asks now looking up at me.

I thought back about it. The panic attack. Just like I said I really thought I was with him. The person who I also trusted, but he betrayed me.

I look down at my hands and didn't know what to say. I wasn't going to tell him what happened to me, not what my story was. At least not yet.

"It was nothing, just a normal panic attack", I say with a shrug. "Ror, you were saying a name... Alex?", he says in a low voice. Immediately I look away from him. Hearing him say that name made my stomach turn.

Alex. Alex Darren.

"What happened?", he asks. I knew he was looking at me, but I refuse to look at him. Knowing this boy I would tell him everything, just with that one look.

I ignore his question and stand up from the bed. I walk to my bag and start looking for some clean clothes.

"Rory, you can talk to me", he says standing up too. I could tell he was right behind me. "I don't know what he did to you, but-", he starts but I cut him off.

"Yes, you don't know. Can you just leave it, please?", I ask turning to him. I didn't wait for him to answer me and walk past him.

"Rory, please", he says grabbing a hold of my arm. I instantly turn around and pull back my arm. "Don't!", I say raising my voice, "do not touch me." I feel the tears prick in my eyes, dreading to fall.

I look away from him not being able to move. "I'm sorry", he says clearly hearing hurt in his voice. He stood still in front of me, just like he was stuck too.

Without my mind even being able to resist, my body moved towards him. I wrap my arms around his torso and tears instantly started to fall. My mind was getting blurry and I feel my body shake slightly.

"It's okay, I'm here", he whispers, stroking my braids. I sob quietly trying to regain my posture. "It's n-not okay... n-nothing is o-okay", I stutter.

I move away from him as he still held my face. "I'm sorry... for slapping you... again", I say quietly. "It's fine, I shouldn't have done that", he says giving me a sweet smile, "you can talk to me okay? At your time." I nod slowly giving him a hug once again.

Why does this boy have my trust?

.~^*•__K speaks....

Hihi
I'm sorry for dragging this, but I'm not telling Vinnie what happened to her, just yet
Just like I'm not telling you guys, just yet :))

I just ordered clothes.... again...
I'm gonna go broke :))

Goodnight babes <33333