𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨

TIME SKIP

"Wow, Dabi. Great find" said a croaking voice. You could not see any of your surroundings, as there was a thick cloth blindfold covering your eyes.

"How did you snatch her?" said another voice. This one was deeper, and much smoother.

"This kid just ran into my flames. She walked herself right into all of this" said your captor, who you now knew was named Dabi.

What kind of a name was that? You'd never heard it before.

"Aw, that's sad! She's stupid!" giggled a young female voice.

You tried yelling a rude comeback at her through your mouth bind, but your insult was too muffled to make out.

"Don't act like you're any smarter, Toga" snarled Dabi.

You felt cold fingers take hold of your jaw. The hand moved around your head, as if they were inspecting you.

You tried screaming, but you just choked on your mouth bind.

If only they hadn't constrained your hands. Shit. Otherwise you probably would have been able to escape.

"Which one is this?" asked the raspy voice from earlier.

"Not sure, I didn't ask"

"Take off the mouth cloth. I'm just too curious" he ordered.

You felt the set of hands move from your jaw to the back of your head, untying the tight knot of cloth. For a villain, his treatment was surprisingly gentle.

As soon as the cloth was out of your mouth, you starting screaming at the top of your lungs.

Swiftly, Dabi clamped his hand over your mouth, your cheeks stinging from the sudden friction from when his palm met your skin.

"Jesus, could you be any louder? No one can hear you but us, but if you keep that up you're gonna explode our eardrums idiot" he snarled.

Your body tensed in anger.

You only had one way to fight back. You widened your jaw, and sunk your teeth into the flesh on Dabi's hand.

He whipped his hand away suddenly, and sharply inhaled.

You heard Toga's squeaky voice giggle.

"FUCK! It's not funny, Toga. And YOU. You idiot kid. You're gonna regret that" he yelled, his despair reeling through his voice.

"Now now now, Dabi. Don't punish her quite yet. Let's just let her talk" said one of the male voices.

"And if she doesn't?" Dabi muttered.

"Then you have my permission to do whatever you please" the voice explained. From his tone and control, you assumed this voice belonged to the boss. Tomuru Shigaraki.

You knew better not to disobey now. The league was a lot more hardcore than you expected.

"So, kiddo. Explain. Exactly who are you?" Dabi ordered.

You took a deep breath before speaking.

"My name is Y/N L/N" you mumbled.

Dabi groaned, making you jump back in your chair slightly.

"Fine, but that's not what I was asking. Tell us. What's your quirk. Your class. Your friends. And what you know about us, because I assume you at least know something" he ordered. You nodded, choking back your tears by clearing your throat.