UNORTHODOX

✿  ✉︎ॱ    ☂︎ ໋   ♯    ↣➹➷↣     ⚔︎   ぁ   ❣︎↭ ॓  ✧☆  ♬ꜞ  ☑︎  ✐☍  ⚠︎✉︎ ॒   ゛゛゛  ࡔ   ☕︎↯໋   ✿  

" hey , i made a whole powerpoint presentation and speech on how and why i love you so much. wanna see ? "

" oh ! well , of course ! i am not exactly sure what this point of power is , but i assume it must be lively , especially coming from you. "

𝐔𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐃𝐎𝐗
aja tarron x fem!oc
𝙗𝙮 fqerietales

𝙄𝙉 𝙒𝙃𝙄𝘾𝙃 a witchling had a destiny she needed to help others fufill — consisting of trolls, magic, and soon enough, people beyond earthen. honestly, she wouldn't trade it for anything. she wanted to live her life before the end, that was all. she wanted to make an impact.

'cause death was obviously inevitable. especially for her, anyway. and you'd think it wouldn't be considering pseudo-immortality, hm? wrong! she already wasted all her years in sickness, sleep, and crippling depression. it's uncertain if she's joking or not . . . but who knows?

hanako higarashi, the little raven cai, was more than a chaos-filled rascal with a green thumb and love for cowprint. for once, the world would know that she was much more than wistful shenanigans.

she was an odd girl that wanted to live. aren't we all like that?

✿  ✉︎ॱ    ☂︎ ໋   ♯    ↣➹➷↣     ⚔︎   ぁ   ❣︎↭ ॓  ✧☆  ♬ꜞ  ☑︎  ✐☍  ⚠︎✉︎ ॒   ゛゛゛  ࡔ   ☕︎↯໋   ✿