The Others: Part 4

After I had told veryone about what had happened, we searched the area to see if we could find a trial. Whoever he was had hid his tracks very well.

I sat down on the ground not wanting to move from that's spot. Who am I? I asked myself. No. I refused to believe that I was the most powerful vampire. It's just not possible.

***Flashback***

"Katrina, hurry up! We need to get going!" jelled my mother from downstairs. I reached fir my shawl, which was on my bed, but yelped and pulled my hand back quickly.

The skin around the scar was still raw and when I had touched the material of the jacket, it had scraped it.

"What the," I said as my eyes grew wide with fear. The scar on my hand was glowing a soft lavender!

"Katrina, what are you doing! We're going to be late!"

"I'm coming mother!" I yelled still staring at my hand as I grabbed my shawl with my other hand.

As I walked down the stairs, I was thinking of how to tell my mother about my hand.

"Nothing could ruin this day," my mother exclaimed," my mother exclaimed, "my baby sister is finally getting married! Oh, how you look adorable!" she said as she finally saw me at the bottom of the stairs.

"Thank you," I said. I clenched my left hand into a fist. I wasn't going to tell her. I wouldnt ruin this day for her.

***Flashback Ended***

I should have told somebody. We could have found out who I was especially once I was a vampire.

"Katrina, we need to go," Lily said, " I can hear the sirens from here."

"Ok," I said as I got up from the ground. Then I looked towards my Ferrari. It was upside down, and there was no way we could hide it. So I walked over to it and ripped the license plate off. Then I opened te passenger's seat door and crawled inside.

I dug around in the glove compartment taking everything out that would lead the authorities to me. Then I grabbed my handbag and crawled out of the car. It was now just a random car the didn't belong to anyone.

With that, we ran off into the woods. Everyone had parked their cars a half a mile away. When we got there I got into Lilly's Porshe and we all drove off.

We needed to call a counsel meeting. Everyone had a right to know what was going on. Descisions needed to be made. Attacks needed to be made. But the part that I was dreading the most was what was going to happen to me.