Chapter 1- hi

Dear Diary,

I never expected to use this book for anything else but, I guess it just feels right. It's been about 3 weeks since I lost him. Every day gets worse. I keep waiting for the moment I will move on but it never comes. I wake up every day and I regret the day before it starts.

Every day I don't get to see him, every day I don't get to hear his laugh, every day I can't touch him.

Tears fell on the pages beneath him, he wiped them from his cheeks before picking his pencil back up.

His laugh, his smile, him. I never thought it would be this bad. I assumed I would get over him but I just couldn't, I just can't. I need him.

~~~~

A heavy downpour can be heard from a distance, water droplets tapped on the glass panes outside the dreams bedroom. He was used to the rain, it always kept him up at night but he didn't mind. There was always something so relaxing about just listening to the world around you, it stayed busy at work even when you lay still. When the rain went, humidity came, so Dream learned to appreciate the break from hot Florida air. Oftentimes he would stand out in the rain, the droplets trickle through his hair, past his neck, and down his spine, giving him a certain sense of euphoria. He wouldn't trade that feeling for anything. As he stood out, barefoot on the pavement, he heard a familiar sound that shakes him from the depths of his thoughts. He quickly runs back into the house, tracking wet footprints with him. His eyes scan his house until he locks his eyes on the kitchen counter.

*new tweet from georgenootfound*

Why are you so cute #AskDream

He felt his face heat up when he read the message. It's been a few months since he realized he likes George, but not platonically. He wasn't planning on saying anything about it, George was painfully straight anyway so it's not like it would have mattered. 

After reading the tweet, he types out a response but before sending it, he decides it's better to send it through discord.

Dream

Flirting through tweets now, simp

Moments later dreams phone buzzed, and buzzed, and buzzed.

/incoming call- George/

He rushed into his room and slid on his headphones before answering.

"Heyyyy dreammmm" George said, dragging out the ends of his words, making the blush on dreams face intensify.

"What's up gogy?" He responded, trying to act nonchalant,

"Nothing really, I just got off a plane so I'm pretty tired"

"You what?" Dream said not sure if he had heard him right.

"I may or may not be at Orlando Airport", George said, as if he was confessing something big to his parents. Dream didn't know how to act, or how to feel. He hasn't had anyone over at his new place yet, just his mom who brings him groceries. He especially hadn't had anyone like George over, someone who was more than just a friend to him. What if George was weird with him in person, what if their relationship depended on the fact it was online only. I mean Geroge doesn't even know what he looks like, what if he thinks he is ugly, or fat, or too skinny, or not perfect. 

That's all Dream wants to be to George, perfect.

"Dream?" George said, shaking dreams from his thoughts once again.

"y- yeah I'm here, wait so your in-"

"Florida yeah" George cut dream off, "It's okay if you don't want me here, I know it was kind of a surprise but I just needed a break from the world you know"

Dream had no idea how to respond, the call was met with silence while both boys nervously waited for the other to say something, soon Dream came to it.

"d-do you need me to pick you up?"

~~~~

And just like that, he was in his car driving to the airport where his best friend awaited him. He quickly put on a forest green crew neck paired with dark ripped jeans and a flat black belt before stepping in his car.

The nerves finally hit him when he walks up to the steel doors and security checks in. He barely has any time to get himself together before he sees a short, brown-haired boy walking around the airport curiously.

Dream can't help but stare at the sight of him. The fluorescent lighting hits him in all the right places. His eyes wander the walls and the people around him slowly. He spins around so his back is now to dream. George's head perks up slightly when a text hits his phone.

Dream-

turn around ;)

The curious boy slowly turns around to rest his eyes on the taller man in front of him. Dirty blonde hair laid lightly on his forehead, freckles sprinkled across his face like stars in the night sky. His eyes were a beautiful color of green with long eyelashes lining them. George's eyes tracked down his face past his nose, which looked like a Greek god, to his lips. The full, heart-shaped lips that George couldn't take his eyes off of.

Dream would be lying if he said he wasn't staring too. I mean how could he not, he already knew what he looked like but that camera did not do George near enough justice. Now that they were in person, Dream could finally notice how beautiful his friend's eyes were. Sapnap and him always teased George for having "shit brown eyes" but in reality, they were a hue of chestnut that he had never appreciated before.

Now that they were in person the height difference was very apparent. George had to partially tilt his head back just to make eye contact with the man, who also had to lower his chin to his chest to look at the brit.

They must have sat like this for minutes, just taking in each other's presents. They finally broke glances when George gave Dream a tight hug, wrapping his arms around the tallers waist. It took Dream a second to distance himself from the absolute bliss he was feeling to finally set his arms around the shorter's chest.

Once they both got their fill of human contact, George was the first to break away. He looked back up at the man before finally speaking.

"hi"

WC- 1081

all texts and writing will be in Italics

TW and POVS will be in bold