chapter four

ahhh sorry for not uploading, i haven't had much inspiration (even tho this story is pretty much just following the story line lol) and school work has been a nightmare lately smh but here is the long awaited chapter 4 😘

we put on dusk masks and go to work moving the body, " family? friends? " alex started " drugged-up, wandering, suicidal fuck-ups don't have families! " that's true, poor bloke " i just thought we should discuss it. " david defended himself " take his legs. " alex snapped at david, causing me to tense up slightly. fuck me. oh god shut up, nows not the time to think about things like that!

" where's hugo? "
" pick him up "
" shhh "
" pick him up! "
we all fumbled down the stairs trying to to drop hugo or go arse over tit down the stairs. i wish juliet would of fell.
alex and david got the body into the van and me and juliet clambered into the front seats.

" why don't we draw lots for it? whoever draws the short straw does it all, that way you either do it, or you don't "
" okay..i can go with that "
i just looked at alex and nodded
" david? "
" i don't know..."
" if i draw the short straw, i'll do it. but i'm not gonna do it just because you won't. "
i like it when alex gets like this.

we pulled up into the middle of the woods, it was absolutely pitch black. i could barely see fuck all. perfect.
" all right then. here we are and this is it " alex pointed to the ground then took off, presumably to find some sticks.
" do you wanna play or not? "
i went first, taking the first stick nearest to the right. it was long, thank fuck. then juliet went next, like me she got a long one. david's turn. he exhaled shakily, he picked the one on the end. the shortest. " i cant do it "

sorry about the short chapter, i'll hopefully update either tomorrow or the next day! also you lot keep saying you like this story but i find it kinda cringey, so sorry if i kinda change it up lol hopefully it will be better 💯
also omg ty for reading this like i actually appreciate it so much <3