We're In This Together Now

2 months later...

Trent's P.O.V

I have been feeling so sick lately and I keep on throwing up whenever I see drugs, beer, smell funny smelling things etc. I have also been having these weird cravings like a peanut butter and pickle sandwich and apples with onion salad. I am 99.99% sure that I am pregnant and Brian and I will have a child together. But I am very scared about what happens when I give birth. I have been told that the baby comes out of the pussy. Ugh now that I think of it, it sounds gross that I came out of my moms pussy. But what happens when you have a dick and a pussy? Will the baby survive? Will the baby be deformed? Will the baby be a special ed student? Will I be a horrible mother??? What the hell? Then I saw Brian come towards me. " Hey. Trent. It is going to be ok. Don't freak out. It is unhealthy for the baby." Brian said. Then I started calming down. " Thanks Brian." I said. " Now let's see if it is officially happening. With a pregnancy test." He said. I grabbed it and read the instructions and I did exactly what it told me to do. Then after I put the test in the cup of my urine I waited for three minutes to get the results. Then my timer went off and I looked at the pregnancy test. " Brian! I have good news!" I yelled. " What is it?!" Brian asked. " I am pregnant!" I said. Then I started crying happy tears and Brian did too. " I am going to be a father." Brian said. " Oh my god this is actually happening." I cried. I felt Brian hug me gently and rub my back. " It worked." Brian said. Then he kissed my forehead. " I always wanted a kid to raise and to be a cool dad." Brian said. " Well it will finally happen. But how do I give birth?" I asked. " The doctors will tell you when it is time." Brian said. Then he kissed my cheek and caressed my cheek. " Thank you Brian." I said. " Your welcome." He said.

A few months later...

Right now I have a baby bump and because of that I cancelled my concerts and barley went out in the public. People are spreading rumors that I cancelled everything because my band broke up. I will prove to them that it is not true when I can perform again. Then I started to feel the baby kicking. Oh my god! It's the baby's first kick! " Brian! The baby is kicking!" I yelled. Then he came running down and went to me. He put his hand on my stomach and started smiling. " Oh my god. Now this is for real." He said. Then he leaned down and kissed the area where the baby is. " I can't wait to show you this world." He said. Then he stood up and started kissing me. I started kissing him back and we kissed for a few minutes. Then we stopped and Brian grabbed the car keys. " I am going to go get some food for you ok?" He said. " Ok. Can you get me a cheeseburger from a local restaurant and not one like McDonalds." I said. " Alright. Sounds good. I will go to Rosies." He said. " Ok." I said. Then he left. I got up and headed to my room. I decided to call someone. Who should I call? Then I just remembered that I have David Bowie's phone number. Then I dialed his number and he answered. " Hello? Who is this? How did you get my personal phone number?" David asked. " Hey David. It's me Trent." I said. " Hi Trent. How are you doing? I have been wondering what happened because you cancelled your whole tour." David said. " Well, the rumors are not true. But what I am about to tell you can't be told to anyone else. I will tell you this because I trust you. Do you promise not to tell anyone?" I said. " I promise. Now please tell me. I have been very worried about you." David said. " Alright. First of all I am intersexual. And I am pregnant right now. Brian is the father." I said. " Well, that is very unexpected. But it is great news! Is it a boy or a girl?" David asked. " I will find out tomorrow." I said. " That is great. I was expecting that you would say someone threw acid at your face or you are transforming into something." David chuckled. I started giggling. " Oh what the hell David." I chuckled. " It is always nice talking to you Trent. I am glad you stopped doing drugs. Those things could do bad things to the baby when you are pregnant." David said. " Well Brian and I were killing each other mentally and physically because of those pieces of garbage so we had to stop. We couldn't do it anymore." I said. " Thank god you stopped. I would have been very devastated if you both died." David said. " I know. But I am scared David. Will the baby survive when I give birth to it? Will I survive? How the heck will it even come out??" I asked. " Those are things that the doctors will tell you. But I must say this. Do not worry. Things will work out for you. Besides, as long as you have a vagina you are fine." David said. " Thank you. I will try to keep that in mind." I said. Then I heard the front door unlocking. " Well I got to go. Brian came back with lunch." I said. " Alright. Just know that I am always mostly available to talk to. Except for when I have concerts. But other than that I am always available. Just call me and you can talk about whatever is bothering you or any good news. Ok?" David said. " Ok. Thank you for always being there for me. I don't deserve you." I said. " Never say that Trent. We met for a reason. And that reason is because you are musically talented and gifted." David said. " Thank you." I said. " Trent! Come down before the food gets cold!" Brian yelled. " I will talk to you later. Bye." I said. " Bye." David said. Then he hung up and I went downstairs carefully. " Who were you talking to?" Brian asked. " David. I told him about what is happening." I said. " What did he say?" Brian asked. " He is happy for us. He also took away some of my worries." I said. " Well that's good. I don't want you to faint when you are in labor." Brian chuckled. " haha no." I said. Then we both started eating this junk and I drank my water. Since I can't have soda when I am pregnant. Then we both finished eating and we both cleaned up the table and sat down on the couch. Brian pulled me closer to him and put one of his arms on my stomach. I blushed. Then he kissed me on my cheek. " You are going to be a great mother." Brian said. Then I cuddled more with him and I fell asleep on him.