Kill Me

Marilyn's P.O.V

I started cutting deeper. " I hate myself!" I yelled. I heard the moaning stop from the other room and I heard running. I saw Twiggy come with a girl. " Mari? What are you doing???" Twiggy said. " I f***** hate myself Twiggy! That is what I am doing!!" I yelled. When I talk to people when I am trying to commit suicide sometimes what I say doesn't make that much sense. " Do not do it Mari. Please. What about our band? Why Mari?" Twiggy asked. " Because I just destroyed a relationship that was very important to me. I f***** up!" I yelled. Then I cut my wrist and I started bleeding a lot. I hear Twiggy calling an ambulance. Then they took me in the hospital. Then everything blacked out.

Trent's P.O.V

I was sitting on the couch. Relaxing until my house phone started ringing. " ugh who the f**** is it now?" I mumbled. I answered. " Hello this is Sacred Heart we need to tell you some news about a patient we have that says they know you personally." The lady said. " What is his or her name?" I asked. " His name is Brian Warner. He tried to commit suicide." The lady said. " What!? Do you know why??" I asked. " No. He didn't wake up yet. We are trying to wake him up. He lost a lot of blood." The lady said. " Well thanks for telling me." I said. " Of course. Bye!" The lady said. Then I just started panicking. " F*****!" I yelled. Then Robin came running to me. " What happened?!" Robin asked. " Brian is in the f***** hospital because he tried to commit suicide!" I yelled. " What the f***?! Who told you that??" Robin asked. " Some nurse from a hospital called Sacred Heart." I said. " Let's go then." Robin said. Then we ran in my car and I went there. Yes Marilyn beat me up but that doesn't mean that I will be rude and not visit. I mean come on. If I were to ignore him he will hate me even more. I don't want that. I drove fast to the hospital. Then we arrived and Robin and I ran out of my car. I came in the hospital and went up to the receptionist. " I am here to see Brian Warner." I said. " Are you Trent Reznor?" The receptionist asked. " Yes I am." I said. " We have been expecting you to come. The patient is saying your name in his coma. He hasn't stopped." The receptionist said. " Well then I will go there." I said. " He is in room 2003." The receptionist said. " Thank you!" I yelled. I ran up the stairs with Robin keeping up with me. Then I saw room 2003. I went in and saw Twiggy crying next to Brian's almost lifeless body. " Holy shit what happened?" I asked. " You! It's all your fault!" Twiggy yelled. I saw a lot of tears coming out of Twiggy's eyes. He looked miserable. " I am sorry for whatever I did to cause this. I would never want Brian to kill himself. He means everything to me." I said. " Oh does he?" Twiggy said. " Yes." I said. Then Twiggy slapped my face. " Don't you dare touch him!" Robin yelled. Then Twiggy backed away. Scared of Robin. " Let's get out of here. They obviously don't want us to help them." Robin said. " Wait what?? You were going to help us? Wait come back! Please don't leave Brian like this!" Twiggy yelled. Then Robin started pulling me away. " I am sorry Twiggy." I said. Then Twiggy started crying more. Then Robin and I went to my car. "Dude. I could've easily beaten Twiggy up if I wanted to. I could handle myself." I said. " You can only handle yourself physically not mentally. Twiggy was about to throw some shitty insults to your face and I was not going to let that happen. Especially in the state you are in right now. We can come back in when Twiggy leaves." Robin said. "Fine." I said. Then Robin started driving me home. We were silent the whole ride and then we made to my house. When I entered I went up to my room and closed the door. " F**** this horrible world!" I yelled. Then I threw my chair at the wall and started screaming in frustration. " Ahhhhh! F**** it!" I yelled. Then I started hitting the wall more until I stopped. I felt tears coming down from my eyes. " Why Brian? Why??" I cried. Then I cried myself to sleep.

That is the end of this chapter. I will try to update every day now. Bye!