The birthday intruder

Remus got up from where he was sitting. "So folks, I think everyone is here and we can put out the food! Everything is on the table."
"YAY YAY YAY FOOD! I LOVE FOOD!" Yelled Ron.
"Now now Ron" said Molly Weasley, looking a bit embarrassed.
Everyone got up to get something to eat, because they really were starving.
There was a very sudden, unexpected knock upon the door and everyone was confused because they weren't expecting anyone else.
"Um, Moony, did we invite anyone else?" James asked Remus who was in the kitchen with Lily. "Not that I know of, no." Remus replied. James headed over to the door very slowly not knowing who to expect being behind that door.
While walking to the door, James grabbed his wand just in case it was somebody whom was not welcomed.
James slowly opened the front door, and he could not believe who he saw.
Standing before him, was a very tall, broad looking man with long, greasy black hair wearing all black robes. He had a cold look upon his face.
"SNIVELLUS! WHY IN MERLINS BEARD ARE YOU STANDING AT MY FRONT DOOR! YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE AND YOU NEVER WILL BE!" Screamed James at the top of his lungs.
Which these words, Sirius came bursting in the room.
At first he thought it was a joke, but he stood, frozen looking at the dark figure of Severus Snape before him.
By now, everybody at the party was staring at the front doorway.
Even the little baby boys seemed to know something odd was going on.
Severus walked briskly into the house, hitting James with his robes on the way in.
"Excuse me, Severus but this is my house. You don't get to walk in here and treat me like some kind of dog."
Sirius looked a little down at this comment.
"Oops. Sorry, pads."
At that moment, Lily and Remus came walking out of the kitchen.
"So, folks I think it is about time we sing happy-"  said Remus who instantly dropped Harry's cake once he saw the dark shadow of Severus Snape.
"Oh come on, Moony. Don't overreact. I invited him."
Said Lily, as she fixed up the cake.
"YOU DID WHAT?!"
Said James, Sirius and Remus in sync.