In recovery

2 months later

My whole body was sweating, "Comeon Asami, I know you can do it!" I hear Korra say for support. I move my leg forward and put some weight on it, only to fall flat on my face again.

I yelled out in frustration. Korra ran over to me and rubbed circles in my back, "It's ok 'Sami you got two steps in without falling down." She said in a calm voice.

"Well it's not enough, how am I going to run my father's company and be apart of team avatar like this!" I yelled.

Korra just smiled, " You are already apart of team avatar."

"Well it certainly doesn't feel like it." I shot back.

"You know being apart of team avatar is about more than fighting people who want to bring chaos. It's about offering support and keeping everyone sane. You are the most valuable person on this team, don't think otherwise." She finished with a hug, and I swore I felt her kiss the top of my head.

"Thanks Korra, can you hand me my crutches please?" I asked.

She nodded and handed them to me while also helping me up. Korra has been here for everything, even just for moral support. She helps me calm down if I start getting angry, and also to help me with the physical side of things.

Flash back

"Korra you know you don't have to do this," I said trying to get her to leave.

"Nonsense, I do, it's my duty as a freind to do this." She smiled and put her hand on mine. "Now you need any help while you're in there?"

"Korra I've taken a shower by myself before since the incident, I'll be ok." I replied.

She nodded and set my stuff down in the bathroom then happily walked out of it. To tell the truth though, I did want Korra to help me but I didnt want her to see all the scars. She would never forgive herself.

Flashback within a flashback

"I told Mako that you were dreaming about a girl and he started yelling and he got violent," she showed me bruise across he torso, "he told me to not be freinds with you thats when I told him that I was Bi and he fire bent at me only to be stopped by Bolin." Korra finished.

I sat there in the bed a little shocked but overall not to surprised. Mako always seemed like a jerk to me, he never really gave people a chance. "What's the damage he did?" I asked.

Korra took my hand and looked me straight in the eyes, "your femur is fractured all the way through, the doctors say you'll be lucky to ever walk again. You have several broken ribs and have a mild concussion." She stated with tears in her eyes.

I was shocked but I knew that he did a nasty toll on me, "I'll get through it, don't worry." I said while putting a hand on her shoulder.

End second flashback

When I finished my shower, I needed help putting my jeans on. "KORRA!" I yelled.

"Yeah," she answered right outside the door.

I sighed, I hated asking for help. I'm the daughter of the richest man in the world, I have an iq off 140 and I have always been able to protect myself up to this point. "I..." I trailed off.

Korra understood and came in, she pulled the pants up so I could button it, and started to walk out of the room. I grabbed her arm, "wait, I'm sorry."

She turned and looked at me, confusion clearly written all over her face." For what?" She asked.

"For dragging you into this, you've just met me and now you're doing almost everything for me." I say with tears taking my vision.

She smiled, "bestfreinds are people who male your problems into their problems, just so you don't have to go through them alone."

"But can a woman still be brave if she is afraid?" I asked.

She smiled again and took my hand into hers. "The only time you can be brave is when you are afraid." And she leaned in and gave me a hug.

End first flashback

I swing the crunches and use my good leg to propel me forward, "So I know you've been here for me, but I haven't been there for you. I know it must have been hard seeing Mako go into prison."

Korra stopped for a moment, " it was, but I'll drop any man in order to keep my freinds safe." She put a hand on the side of my arm, " besides he was always a jerk to me and everyone around him. If he didn't go after you I probably would've broken up with him anyway."

I smiled, she knows all the right things to say, I thought.

We made our way out of the building and onto the streets. The car was a bit of a walk from here but I could handle it. When we finally reached the car I was slightly panting, "I told you I could've brought the car to you so you wouldn't have to crutch all the way here." Korra stated.

"And I told you that I could use the exercise, now let's go home." I said flatly.

She nodded and started the car.

______________________________________________________________________________

So what do you think of wise korra? Anyway I wanted to let you guys know this will be the only update for today but I'll make it up to you guys by doing a couple of chapters tomorrow. Anyways, stay warm, eat good food, and stay safe.

See you my little ones

<3<3<3