A Rose Petal Apart

Okay so there's a song in here that the girls sing together. That I will put off to the side. Pavan also starts to sing her song for the competition in this chapter so that will  be in the next chapter off to the side. If i forgot anything just comment below! Thanks and Enjoy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day we all ate breakfast together except Julia and Cho. We were all dressed in workout clothes preparing to practice our songs for the upcoming competition. I ate in silence as they conversed around me. Where was Cho?

We were in the workout room stretching when Cho walked in with sweats and a black tank top. He wore black sunglasses and the same white and green headphones around his neck.

“Oppa…finally!” Cho Hee yelled with excitement. “Where have you been?”

“I woke up late.” He said forcing a smile.

“Do you want to practice your pronunciation?” Ko asked me as he leaned against the large floor lengthed mirror that went all the way along one wall of the room.

“Where’s Julia?”  I said to IU ignoring his question.

Cho looked over towards me. I couldn’t read his facial expression because of his sunglasses.

“She’s feeling a bit jet lagged so I let her sleep in.” IU said.

Just then my phone rang blasting one of Cho’s famous songs. I completely forgot that was my ringtone. I ran over to my green gym bag and snatched my phone out.

“Gotta take this!” I said making a mad dash for the door.

Out in the hall I clicked the answer button.

“What?” I sighed as I leaned against a wall.

“What a lovely way to greet your brother.” Darius said jokingly.

“gahhh! It’s just you and here I thought…”

“You were supposed to call me young lady!”

“Yeahhh!!!” Lana chimed in somewhere in the background. “You had me so worried!”

“I’m fine…I’m fine…I’m fine.” I continued to say as they continuously babbled on the other end.

I pulled the phone away from my ear and started to dance with it in the hallway. The sound of their voices made excellent music. Maybe I could somehow work their voices into the song I had to sing I joked to myself.

“You know you won’t win by fooling around?” Cho said sternly from behind me.

“Gotta go! I love you guys. Bye!” I whispered into the phone before I clicked the phone off and turned around.