Chapter 7

~Marinette's POV~

When they arrived at the manor the fours jaws dropped at how huge it was. Soon they realized they were still outside and ran to catch up with the others and entered the giant mansion. There was an elderly man in a suit who greeted them "Young Masters who might these be?" he asked in a proper British accent. Damian answered "Pennyworth this is my betrothed and her friends and brother" After he said that everybody except for Percy, Marinette, Damian, and Alfred's eyes widened and they looked like fish. Once they all got over their shock Jason spoke "Wait demon spawn has a girlfriend since when?!" Damian just did his signature "tt" and Marinette said "Since we were at the league and we technically are married but who cares" then they all went into shock again. They entered the manor in time for dinner and headed to the dining room. As they went inside they saw a man sitting at the end of the table brooding. He looked over at them and asked "Alfred who are these?" Alfred responded with "Master Bruce this is Damian's wife and her brother and friends" Bruce's face turned from serious to shocked and said "Damian when did you get married? And that is illegal!" Damian then said "When I was 8 and it's not my fault it's mother's" Bruce just sighed and then they all sat down at the table. After they finished Alfred showed them to their rooms. Percy's room was next to Marinette's and Annabeth's and across from Jason's. Marinette's was next to Damian's and Percy's, and Annabeth's was next to Percy's and Tim's. When is was time for bed Marinette went over to Damian's room and they went to sleep. 

~Damian's POV~

Damian was awoken by the flash of a camera and chuckling, when he opened his eyes he saw his idiot brother with Cass and Steph looking at him. He was wondering why they were doing that, but then he realized that there was another person there. Marinette was next to him sleeping peacefully at the sight of her he smiled slightly until he heard a gasp. The gasp came from Dick and his smiled faded into a scowl "Leave I don't want to wake her you imbeciles" he whispered harshly and then proceeded to glare at them. They immediately sprinted out of the room closing the door behind them. Damian looked at his angel once again before drifting back into sleep. When he woke up again he found his angel not there so he got dressed and headed downstairs. He smelt the wonderful aroma of pancakes and waffles coming from the kitchen when he got there he saw his brothers and sisters eating blue pancakes and Percy, Marinette, Annabeth, and Chloe eating blue waffles. He then asked "Why is the food blue?" Percy gasped as if he were offended and answered "What other color would it be orange?" he said the last word with a disgusted tone. Damian then took his seat at the table next to Marinette and said "Good morning malaki" Marinette smiled "Good morning shaytan" everyone at the table was wondering what they called each other when the checked the time. They had to be at the Gotham Gardens in 20 minutes. "Marinette we have to get going now!" Annabeth said grabbing her things. All of them headed out the Wayne's excluding Bruce, Cass, and Steph heading to the gardens with the four. When they got their they saw a french lady with a whole bunch of students waiting at the gate. 

The lady walked up to the four students and started saying (btw this is in French) "Where have you guys been we have been waiting for over an hour!" Marinette just replied calmly "Well the gardens open at 7 and it is 6:50 now so we are actually early" then they heard the squeaky voice of a sausage haired girl "Ms. Bustier Marinette lied to me she said the gardens open at 6 not 7" then a redhead spoke "Mari-trash I can't believe you would do that and make us wait here for an hour" Damian who understood everything now was furious "What did you just call my angel" Damian said in perfect French. Lila just replied with "My Damiboo will hear about this I can't believe you would play some guy to hang out with you Mari-trash" Marinette then said with a smirk "Lila who is your Damiboo again?" "Who else would it be it's Damian Wayne" Lila answered. Damian looked disgusted and angry at the same time Marinette just look at him and whispered in Arabic "Dami go along with her lies so we can embarrass her later." He reluctantly agreed and they headed inside the gardens. 

~Marinette's POV~

Percy and Marinette then headed to the pond to play with the water only to see Lila and her sheep there. She pushed the two of them into the water not expecting them to still be dry when the exited the pond. They then sent a small wave and it landed on Lila drenching her she let out a yell and her sheep crowded her asking what happened "Mari-trash and her brother pushed me into the pond" she said they all turned to glare at Percy and Marinette. "REALLY YOU GUYS HOW DARE YOU!" Kim yelled the twins just rolled their eyes and then saw Damian walking over. Damian asked "What is going on?" Kim replied "Percy and Marinette pushed Lila into the pond" then Percy spoke up "Actually more like we caused the pond to fall on her but who cares" the class was confused as to what he just said and so was Damian. 

After their little adventure to the gardens they headed back to the manor. When they got there Damian pulled Marinette and Percy into his room leaving behind a confused Jason, Dick, Annabeth, Chloe, and Tim. In the room Damian asked "What did you mean by 'caused the pond to fall on her'?" Marinette looked over to her brother asking for permission to tell him Percy nodded "Well we are kinda demigods and the children of Poseidon"

~-~-~

Here you go hope you liked it bye

Date 2/2/21