Chapter 3 - Oh, You Sly, Heroic Dog!

She was nigh tall, nor a midget. She was probably so-so up to my nose. Her auburn-orange hair barely reached past her shoulders, and they brought her bloody-red eyes out. She wore nothing more than what seemed to be a green sweater with a giant hood that had the face of a creeper (empty sockets and all), but a giant V with metal teeth on the inside was cut to partially reveal the inside sides of normal, yet plumped sized breasts…. I am no pervert. From the apex of the V ran a continuous line of small, metal teeth that locked themselves together. Hmm…fancy sewing! Other than that, she wore black gloves on her hand, and nothing more.

“Oh, someone finally answered!” the creeper girl chimed with my bow and arrow aimed right between her eyes.

…whoa…

I was seeing this right, right? The creeper…the creeper! Where did it go?! Could it have…no, that can’t be right. First, a pig turns into a pigman, then a creeper into a girl? That was no common sense! Unless…maybe. Could it be the works of witchcraft? A cute girl that appeared out of nowhere that takes on the appearance of a creeper. And…and…and with no pants! Wow! I quickly made note of it. A girl with no pants…clearly she was in a league alien to the villager girls!

Forgetting about the unexpected debut of the human creeper; if the point that she wore no pants didn’t make me lower my bow, it was the fact that she was pretty and cute at the same time. Those red cheeks, a happy, gleeful smile, her body frame of an average girl; not too busty, but still undergoing puberty.

Both my bow and arrow dropped to the side, and I found myself stuck in a trance of staring at her beautiful face. Never in my life have I ever seen such a being. I could argue that the Village girls were acceptable, but the creeper! She was flawless!

Before I knew it, everything around me faded into soft and warm colors. Clouds and winds pushed us closer together, sandwiching us in no more than a single block’s length. We both made eye contact the moment we were startling brought face to face. Then she blushed and looked away at the ground, leaving me to gasp in a brain overload of processing cuteness. The way her hands entwined as one, the uncertainness in her eyes! Oh my, I think I’m having a nosebleed!

“Um…uh, is it alright if…” the creeper girl wept suddenly, her face growing redder as she turned side to side. My heart attacked itself, nearly popping out of my chest!

“Y-yes?” I stammered, my face, too, rushing with blood.

The girl looked around, twirling her thumbs around each other, and then asking with innocent eyes, “Is it alright if I have a hug?”

This time, my heart did its best to break free of my chest prison, causing me to fly a foot or two in the air, only to explode into bits of live butterflies, which then helped me regain balance and stability and they drifted down into my stomach. “Y-y-yeeesssssses!!!!” I screamed, stretching yes out and making it plural for no reason.

My arms stuck out like an Iron Golem’s, embracing the sudden impact of a small, warm body unlike that of a villager’s rather indefinite and mid-coldish robes. At that, my eyelids flipped rapidly, rolling my eyes back into my head, leaving only the whites of my eyes visible. My body began shaking uncontrollably as a long moan similar to a zombie’s escaped my lips. And that wasn’t just it! Once that moan died down, I began hyperventilating, quickly breathing in and out as if I was suffocating. My hands began feeling the girl’s back, from her spine to shoulder blades, and slowly caressing her neck to her waist, when –

Priorities, Steve, priorities! Damn it listen! PRIORITIES! STEVE!!!!

My eyes flicked back to normal, and my perverted/pedophile breathing/hands stopped right there. I had realized that…maybe I was going a bit too far…ok, I was crossing the line! I admit it! I’m sorry! I was just so caught up! I sincerely apologize for such rude acts upon first encounter! I am an adventurer, a warrior, a man with honor! And I know way better than that! Period!