Victim

La

La

After what they said happened to Jayda it ruined my whole night / rest of the day . She's like my heart and I can't let nothing happen to her . I feel so guilty. I just decided to go home .

Tay still not talking to me but that's besides the point . I'm jus gon go home and go to sleep . I got too much shut to worry about then be worrying about me and Tay .

While walking upstairs I heard my sisters talking and playing . It was late and my momma wasn't home either .

"Aye it's late . Y'all need to go to bed ."

"Why? We wanna play ."

"I know . You'll have more time tomorrow."

I know I might not always be there but I love my baby sisters . I'll give everything up just for them . That's how much I care for them .

 That's how much I care for them

Tay

I'm at the house with Rondo and we just trynna figure out who did this .

"Who was she with at the party ?" I asked .

"La . But she stepped away to be with Von sister . Kayla ."

"That bitch . I can't stand her ."

"Why? Cause she wouldn't let you fuck ?" Rondo joked .

"Ok . I quit . But why ?"

"Cause she just give me weird vibes . Never trusted her ."

....

"La bogus as hell . It's his fault Jayda got shot!"

"Aye don't do that bro ! If it wasn't for him Jayda would be dead . If she heard this she wouldn't like it cause La would give her his last ! You jealous ?"