Paris

Yoshiki was laying comfortably, in a calm slumber, when he heard a familiar voice calling out to him, waking him up.

“Kishinuma-kun, wake up! We're here!”

He opened his eyes slowly and saw Ayumi's face, realizing he fell asleep with his head on her shoulder.

Yoshiki quickly lifted his head off her shoulder.

“U-um.. sorry.”

“No need to apologize, Kishinuma-kun. I'm surprised you slept through the plane flight, there was quite some turbulence.”

Yoshiki scratched his cheeck. “I guess I just was really tired.”

“You've been working too much.” Ayumi stated, looking at him sternly.

“Well, I needed money for Paris. And besides, it's my own choice how much I work.”

“It's a field trip, Kishinuma. The school pays for this. And as class rep, it's also my concern.”

After the airplane safely landed on the ground, Ayumi stepped outside and inhaled the fresh air, which was highly needed after the long flight.

She closed her eyes, but due to that Ayumi couldn't see where she was heading, slipping off the airplanes stairs.

Yoshiki quickly grabbed her arm, preventing her from falling.

“Seriously, pay attention where you are going.”

“I am, Kishinuma-kun.”

Yoshiki carefully guided her down the stairs, and when they reached the safe grounds of the airport, Yoshiki let her arm go, realizing he was still holding it, and looked away blushing,

“S-so, the teacher said we had to meet at this hostel called the Bastille Hostel.” Ayumi spoke up.

“Did the others already head on?” Yoshiki asked. “I figured at least Satoshi and Nakashima-san would wait for us..”

Ayumi brushed his commentary away and started heading to the exit.

Once they got their suitcases Yoshiki looked around the area.

“So.. the map?”

“I think it's better if we asked for directions, Kishinuma-kun.”

Yoshiki shook his head. “I think I'll understand it better if I read the map.”

“It's always something. Well, give it a shot, but if we get lost, I blame you and we'll use my stragedy then.”

After a while of walking, it was getting dark outside.

“Kishinuma, are you sure this is the right way?”

“I can read maps, you know?!” Yoshiki replied, slightly irritated.

Ayumi glared up at him. “But the hostel is 10 minutes away from the airport according to teacher, we should've been there long ago by now!”

Yoshiki turned his eyes away from her glare.

“We should've gone with my plan.” Ayumi told him off.

“Whatever you say.”

When somebody passed by, Ayumi walked to them and tapped them on their shoulder.

“Excusez-moi, ma dame?” Ayumi started talking to the woman in almost flawless French.