23 | "he's the victim"

tw// self harm and mentions of suicide

Luna

My face went pale and I felt as if I were about to throw up. Lena handed me her phone, where the video was playing and I watched as I stumbled into Blair's room, wasted.

I heard footsteps rush quickly into Lena's room and I knew that Brandon and Andrew had joined us. "Is she watching the video?" I heard someone, probably Brandon, ask, but I couldn't peel my eyes away from the video to see.

"Luna don't watch it." Nate urged before he turned to Lena. "Why the fuck would you give her your phone to watch it? What's the matter with you?" He growled and Lena began to get annoyed.

"Don't yell at me, Nate. I thought she'd wanna see it since half the town already has."

"She's already lived through it. She doesn't need to watch it again. I doubt she's forgotten what happened." Nate said, his voice getting louder and louder.

I ignored the two of them and continued watching as Jack pulled my shoes off. My stomach began to churn as Jack began to climb over my unconscious body.

As he started to pull up my dress to remove my underwear, I suddenly dropped Lena's phone and rushed to the bathroom. I immediately dropped to my knees before throwing up into the toilet.

"I told you." I heard Nate hiss before he rushed to my side and held my hair back.

I groaned and pulled my head out from the toilet bowl. "Go away."

Nate's voice became soft, his previous anger towards Lena suddenly gone. "It's only a bit of vomit." I shook my head. "It's gross."

Nate rolled his eyes. "Shut up."

I thought back to the video being released and before I knew it, I was throwing up once again.

I felt Nate's free hand slip under Brandon's shirt, revealing the shorts I wore underneath, and began to start rubbing up and down my back.

Once all the contents of my stomach had been emptied, I pulled my head out of the toilet and sighed. "Thanks Nate." I mumbled and he gave me a sad smile.

"Feel better now?"

"Not even close."

Nate and I stared at each other for a few seconds and I noticed a black bruise start to form around his eye and a small bump on his cheekbone. My hand unknowingly reached over to touch it and he winced.

"Jesus Nate, are you ready to tell me who the hell you fought?"

He took my hand away from his cheek and held it in his hand. "Don't worry about me, Luna. Worry about yourself for once. Come on, let me get you some food."

I shook my head. "No I'm fine."

"Come on, you need to eat someth-"

Brandon, who was stood against the doorframe looking down at us, gave Nate a cold stare. "She said she's fine dude. She obviously doesn't have much of an appetite."