the new student...

Hiro pov

I'm seting here at my desk in my lab looking at a picture of me and my friends along with Tadashi before he died as I lower my head in sadness.

"Hey nerd." I turn around startled.

"Gogo!"

"Everything okay?" She ask concernd.

I try my best not to blush, over the past year I'm grown to have a massive crush on Gogo, but hid my feelings, most of my friends thank i should get together with Karmi or Megan but do to my feelings for Gogo it was the reason I was always so uncomfortable with karmi's fanfictions thow i do now read them occasionally to see what new ideas she can give me for our sites.

"Yeah, I'm okay..." I say smiling shyly.

"Oh alright professor Granville says she needs to see you."

"Oh okay thanks." I say getting up, I then make my way to professor Granvilles office.

"You wanted to see me professor Granville?" I ask opening the door.

"Yes mister Harmada please come in." She says as i look to see her talking to a goth looking guy.

"Mister Harmada this is Victor, our newest student."

"Hey Victor." I say friendly.

"Hey..." He says coldly making me confused.

"I would like you to show him around
campus and to get to know where everything is."

"Yes professer." I say as me and Victor leave.

Victor pov

I laugh under my breath this guy dose not know what he's dealing with, I was rejected by SFIT last time all because of him and his weird microbots luckily this time I was able to get in with a help of a few of my buddies, soon this little brats life will be ruined...

Hiro pov

As we walk in to the lunch room I look to see my friends eating.

"Hiro!" Fred yells excited.

"Hey guys this is Victor, he's new here."

"Nice to meet you man" wasabi says shacking his hand.

"Same." He says almost fake smiling wich confuses me but I deside to brush it off as nothing.