Chapter 9

Sarah's POV

The next morning I wake up feeling terrible. I get the urge to make sure everything is tidy and everything is perfect, more than I usually do. Bloody Hell. It's going to be a bad day today.

When I was around the age of 5 I got diagnosed with OCD. Not many people knew this, only my dads and well... George. I told him a while back and he understood helping me whenever it would get worse than usual, it hasn't been really bad for a while since everything was alright. I have a feeling it could be worse than normal because of the fight with George.

I get out of bed quickly and get dressed. I head down to the common room, it was empty since it was only 5 AM. I look around and try to calm down.

Nope, not going to work.

I start cleaning everything in the common room.

I hadn't even noticed anyone was standing next to me until they grabbed my hand. "Sarah..." I look up and see George, I quickly look away. He pulls me back to look at him.

"What George?"

"Is it bad today?"

I nod my head and he grabs my hands, "Sarah, listen to me," he says softly, "nothing bad is going to happen if you stop cleaning. I promise. Come on let's sit down."

I decide to trust him and follow him to one of the couches. He breathes with me to try and calm me down and kisses my hands until I fell asleep on his chest.

"Will you shut up!" I heard someone whisper yell. "She's sleeping you idiots."

I slowly sit up and look at the group standing at the door. They all look at me like I was crazy so I run upstairs into my dorm and close the door. I start pacing and try to slow down my breathing.

I hear my door open followed by George's voice, "Hey Sarah, breathe, just breathe."

He runs up to me and grabs my hand first, unsure if I needed space, and let's me fidget with his fingers.

"Come here Sarah," he whispers to me, reaching his arms out. I fall into him and we both sink to the floor. He breathes with me, maintaining eye contact with me. He gives me a few forehead kisses and whispers into my ear, "I'm really proud of you Sarah, you're doing great."

After a while I start to calm down and look up to see him smiling at me, "Thank you, George. I didn't expect you to do that after everyth-"

"I'm sorry."

"What?"

"I'm sorry, Sarah. I got all insecure again seeing you being close with Fred after that one night and it drove me crazy. Even made me think you were going to the ball with him instead of me. It's a dumb excuse for what I did I know but I really am sorry Sarah."

"It's okay, George."

"It's not. I know it's not," he sits down on my bed and puts his head in his hands. I go sit next to him and he continues talking, "I didn't mean to mess it up. I really didn't. Because to be honest with you, you're not like the rest. You see me like I'm my own person, you'd rather hang out with me than with Fred," he chuckles a bit, "You even call us George and Fred. Do you know how special that is to me?"

"George, if I didn't want to go with you anymore I would've told you. But I would've loved to go with you."

"Loved?" he looked up tears in his eyes.

"I would still love to but you're going with Ka-"

"I'm not going with her anymore. I cancelled the minute I realized how stupid I was."

"Really?"

"Yeah. If I can't go with you I'm not going," I smile at him softly. "What do you say? Still want to go with me Sarah?"

"I'd love to"

George's POV

I sat in her room for another hour or so and walked back to my dorm. When I open the door I see Fred leaning against the wall a bit further and smirking at me. I close the door and start walking to our dorm.

"What Fred?"

"What were you doing in there George?"

"Nothing, why?"

"I heard your little speech to her," we enter our dorm. "You said, and I quote: I didn't mean to mess it up. I really didn't. Because to be honest with you, you're not like the rest. You see me like I'm my own person, you'd rather hang out with me than with Fred, you even call us George and Fred. Do you know how special that is to me?"

"Yeah? And what about it?"

"George you practically admitted that you loved her."

"Did not," I start grabbing towels from my dresser.

"Oh what about: If I can't go with you I'm not going."

"That was a private conversation Fred."

"So you thought I wouldn't be curious about what you told the girl you've basically liked since the first time you saw her?"

"Fair point," I start walking to our bathroom.

"Oi where are you going we're not done talking about Wolfi-"

"Careful what you say now Fred," I turn around and look at him, trying to hide how much it angered me that he called her wolfie.

"Sorry, been hanging out with Katie and Angelina a lot and that's what they call her..." he rubs the back of his head.

"Didn't you like Mel?"

"Yeah? Does that mean I can't hang out with other people though?"

"Just be careful. Mel might get the wrong idea and I don't want to see them get hurt."

"I won't. I promise." I nod at him and close the door of the bathroom. "Hey! We weren't done talking about Sarah!"

"Goodbye Fred!" I turned on the shower making sure I couldn't hear him anymore.