Chapter 2: Reunion

Previously on Vocaloid: Missing Memories.

Miku has escape the darkness and runs into some people who appear to be friends has be found an important piece of memory after a short period of time.

"Well that makes everyone now" Kaito grins; I can't help but smile back. So there is more of us, I wonder what they are like…are they as kind as Len or Kaito, maybe they are even nicer. A gust of wind blows more petals around my feet; they were soft, brushing up against my leg. Somehow it felt comforting, then a shocking realisation came into mind, I started to panic.

"That reminds me, I haven't got anywhere to stay" I looked around, looking at Len and Kaito for reassurance "What am I going to do?" Len grabbed my shoulder and spun me around to face him; I can tell he is trying to get me to calm down. I can see that people have started to stare at me, I am such an idiot, and I am drawing to too much attention to myself. Len lifted my head up and we were staring right at each other.

"Miku-nee, calm down and come with us" He smiled "We know a place you can stay, it is really close". He took my hand and started running, he shouted back to Kaito who has started to follow us.

Kaito shouted something back but we were already quite far ahead and couldn't hear him. We ran for ages and I was starting to get tired, I was ready to collapse as he dragged me around a corner, down a dark alley way. He pointed ahead, at a really big apartment building. I guess that is where we are going. It only took us a minute to get to main road from here; these moving vehicles gave me a rush of excitement. I haven't seen anything like it, this place is amazing!

"We are nearly there Miku-nee" It seems like we lost Kaito all together, he can't be too far behind. From the darkness of the alley way a strange figure emerged, Kaito. It didn't take him long to catch up, to my surprise. Another car passed my face, then suddenly…

"Look out!" Somehow that voice sounds familiar, I twisted my head to look who it was but it was too late…

CRASH!

I fell back, it took me by surprise. I closed my eyes as I fell into his arms, lens arms…

When I woke up we were outside a door of an apartment, at this moment in time I was still drowsy. I lifted my head to see who was carrying me...

"Len!" I was shocked; to be honest I wouldn't have expected him to be this strong. My face starts to burn up, he feels so warm. He opens the door, it creaks slightly and we enter. It is much more modern than I expected and the smell of food fills the house. I'm so hungry; I haven't had anything since I came out of that place. He lowered me onto the sofa, I am positive by this time by face was completely red. I attempt to hide my face (but failed).

I have had a long day; I am so tired; maybe I should just sleep here. I just managed to hear him say Good Night. I close my eyes and fall into a deep sleep.