1. cmon skippy

Y/N POV

I was woken up by the vibrant Vermont sunrise peaking through the colorful autumn trees. I was quite surprised to be awake this early especially since I went to bed so late because i was up playing wii with Charlie which we usually did on saturday nights. I guess he must have been surprised i was awake too because seconds later he walks into my room.

"Y/N, how the fuck are you awake," he says bringing in the laundry basket with a bit of confusion in his voice, " we were literally up until 3 playing games."

I rubbed my eyes and looked up at him to respond seeing he had the laundry basket. "I think the real question is why the hell do you have a laundry basket, you never do chores?"

We both shared a short chuckle, that was one of the things we had most in similar was our laugh.

Ignoring my question he asks, "well Y/N/N, since you are already awake I was about to head out and go get some breakfast for us wanna come with?"

Charlie always went out to get us breakfast on Sundays but I usually wasn't awake to come with him.

"Sure," I said with a bit of excitement in my voice but still quite raspy since I had just woken up, "mind if we pick up Jules?"

"Dude of course, why don't you get a shower and get ready and ill go heat up the truck and put on some tunes."

"Alright see ya bro."

Jules was one of my good friends. I had met her a couple years back at some party I had gone too. She was quite shy but once she warmed up to me, god shes a shit show. In a good way obviously. She was actually the reason I had decided to start my own twitch channel. Jules is one of the most supportive people I know she's always been there to help me out when I needed it.

As Charlie walked out of the room I tried to get out of bed, I was basically tied down under layers of soft fluffy blankets.

I finally got out of bed and walked over to my dresser. It was pretty chilly today considering it was still fall and we lived in Vermont. I pulled out some black leggings and black Misfits hoodie Toby had sent me. Me and Toby had inly had a few short interactions here and there on discord but I can tell she is definitely great person.

I headed into the my bathroom and locked the door behind me. I turn on the shower and start to undress. The shower was pretty hot but it was fine since it was chilly. Within ten minutes I was already done. I started getting dressed and struggled to put on my leggings since i wasn't fully dry from the shower.

I grabbed my phone off the charger, slipper some sneaker on and headed down stairs.

Once I got outside I was greeted by Charlie singing to some song by Owl City. He's always listened to their music for as long as I can remember.

"You gonna get in or what loser?" he said with a sarcastic tone.

"maybe unlock the doors then doofus." i snapped back with a also sarcastic tone in my voice. Charlie did this almost every time we were going somewhere.

"woopsies!" he said as a smile crept up on his face. he started to laugh as he unlocked the doors but I was still quite tired and not awake enough to deal with his shenanigans.

Charlie put on our shared playlist as we pulled out of the driveway. It wasnt the most smooth way out because it hasnt been paved in years but once we got out of the driveway it was just fine.

The rest of the drive to Jules house was pretty quiet since it was still early.

We were turning on to Jules' street when i got a text from her

Juuls 🧆🐸
Hey fuck ass, do you think Charlie would mind if Alex comes with us? I'll pay

Y/N
Let me ask him real quick
Y/N
We just turned on ur road btw

"hey dude man you mind if Alex comes, Jules said she'll pay?"

I didn't think he would be bothered because Charlie knew him and Jules were together and they have been for a bit, plus Charlie and Alex got along very well. They are hilarious together.

"ALEX!?" he exclaimed with obvious excitement in his voice," Of quacking COURSE!"

Charlie was definitely a pun master. Sometimes it made me cringe and right now was definitely one of those time but I couldn't help to laugh myself after seeing him holding back a laugh.

"Alright then" I chuckled in between my words," I'll let her know

Y/N
hey woman Charlie said big Q can come and he sounded pretty happy lmao

Juuls🧆🐸
Sweet! Alex seems pretty exited himself see ya soon Y/N/N

We turned into Alex and Jules driveway as Charlie starts to roll down the windows only to be greeted by the two throwing a bunch of old vegetables off of their porch. I just assumed it was for the deer but you never know with these idiots.

Big Q immediately saw the bright red pickup truck and started skipping towards it.

Jules looks at me while walking towards Charlies truck with a slightly disappointed expression that read "god help me" Alex was like a toddler and she was an unlucky nanny

"Wachu doin handsome" Alex said flirtatiously to Charlie while leaning up to the window with one hand on his hip.

"Nothing sweetheart just looking at your cute ass." Charlie said in a terrible country accent.

"Aww how nice of you hunny—"

He was cutt of by a slighty impatient Jules

"Cmon skippy get your ass in the car and stop flirting"

The group of four hopped in and continued to chat as the buckled up and headed of to waffle house for breakfast

stuff will get a bit more interesting in the next chapter this is just so you get a bit more comfy with everyone before shit starts happening :o