They Are Together!

I don't own Naruto or any of the characters in this story.

Iruka's POV

Kakashi asked me to meet him in the training grounds for something important. I hope it's good news.

I worn a black shirt with some torn jeans and then started my walk to the training grounds. Everywhere packed but other than that, everything was normal.

When I got to the training grounds, I saw Kakashi waiting for me casually.

"Kakashi!" I called, walking over.

Kakashi a little shocked but came back his senses.

"Yo Ruka," Kakashi said, waving at me. That's my nickname from Kakashi, I kind of like it, but I'm too embarrassed to tell him that.

"What did you want to tell me," I asked eagerly.

Kakashi's POV

I was sweating now, taking Iruka hands into mines, "Ruka, you know we've been friends for long time,"

"And during those times I've seen that you're amazing person Ruka! You mean everything to me and if you died, I wouldn't forgive myself,"

I looked into Iruka's eyes, saying, "So Iruka Umino, will you be my boyfriend?"

Iruka just kept staring at me with no emotions.

I knew it wouldn't work but Shizune insisted on telling Iruka my feelings, I thought sadly.

3 days ago

"You know you should tell Iruka your feeling already," Shizune said calmly, bringing me some tea.

I looked from my work to Shizune and said, "And how should I do that,"

Shizune smiled brightly, "Well you should tell Iruka sensei how you feel,"

"That's what everyone tells me to do, but I don't know how to express my feeling like that," I said frustratedly.

"Well just think about it okay," Shizune said sarcastically, "I can't bare see you staring at Iruka's bottom again,"

Then she disappeared before I could chidori her.

Back to the Present

Iruka's POV

I was stunned and then I started crying, jumping on top of Kakashi, making us both fall against a tree, but I was too busy screaming yes and I love you so much. I didn't care if I was bringing myself attention, I've waiting for this for too long!

After some seconds Kakashi started to embrace my hug too.

"So, will you be my boyfriend Ruka," Kakashi whispered into my hair softly.

"Of course I would," I said hoarsely, not looking at Kakashi face but clinging onto Kakashi's vest.

"Well then first you can move into the Hatake compound with me," Kakashi said happily.

I removed my face from Kakashi's vest and looked straight into Kakashi's eye.

It was so honest and sincere even though it's just one eye, Kakashi must have taken my distraction as an opportunity because next I felt lips touching mines.

Kakashi was kissing me! Actually kissing me! I felt myself being pulling into the kiss. Kakashi's lips brushed mines, softly, delicately, just long enough that I could inhale his breath, feeling the warmth of Kakashi's skin, I couldn't happier. I love you, Kakashi Hatake, with every ounce of my heart and soul.

When we broke away from the kiss, Kakashi smirked smugly and I just sat there, blushing my head off. That's when Kakashi carried me, with one arm under my legs and the other supporting my back like a groom carrying his bride, all the way to our new home....

Hello! Kakashi and Iruka finally got together but there's still more to come. What is it about Iruka's Amulet. Is there anymore Umino's scattered around the world. Find out in Iruka's Life. Cringe. Anyways Happy Valentines Day, still single 😎 Bye!