Chapter 8: Destiny (M)

Warning: This chapter contains a mature content. You have been warned.

Did you know?
Once a wolf has found a mate, they usually stay together for life.

•Third POV•

Jimin hissed softly as soon as he woke up from his deep slumber. He felt pain. Everywhere. His lower body felt a little sore, his back was in pain, and....Oh my god...His neck was hurting too. Jimin sighed. Yawning, as he opened his eyes only to find out that his head was laying on someone's big chest. His small hand was rested on someone's abs, as he gasped. Quickly moved his body into a seating position. It turned out that he was laying on Jungkook's chest. And Jimin also felt his cheeks heating up when his eyes landed on the smug smile on Jungkook's lips.

"Good morning, my fated." Jungkook said with a smile on his face, as Jimin's lips parted. Wanting to say something, but then he closed it back. His brows furrowed as if he's thinking about something. Then, he decided to opened his mouth.

"F-Fated?" Jimin voiced out. His voice was a little bit husky from all the moaning and screaming from last night. And gods...Just by thinking about it was enough to made him blushed once again. Jimin had to admit, though. Jungkook was giving him the most mind-blowing orgasms ever.

Jungkook chuckled, as he caressed Jimin's chin.

"Cutie. You look even prettier with my mark on your neck. My pretty Jimin." Jungkook said, as Jimin giggled when he finally remembered about the whole marking things last night. He was feeling more close to Jungkook, surprisingly.

Jimin looked at his body. Realizing that he was wearing a black silky pajamas and just a black underwear. The white bedsheets were changed into a new blue and grey coloured sheets. A golden pattern along the soft blanket. "Were you giving me a bath last night?"

Jungkook nodded. "Yeah. I had my fun." He smiled. "Oh! And also," He pointed his pointer finger on the black sweatpants that he was wearing. His fluffy long tail was out, swaying and tapping at the bed.

"I took your sweatpants and cut it last night. Hope you don't mind." Jungkook grinned sheepishly, as Jimin rolled his eyes. But then, he smiled when Jungkook pulled his body to lay on his stomach on top of him. His face was so close to Jimin's.

"Are you mad? Please don't be mad at Koo..." Jungkook whispered. Wrapping his hands around Jimin's waist. Softly caressing his back.

"Ah... Looks like I have to buy you some pants later on..." Jimin purred. Leaning to close the gaps between them, as Jungkook immediately kissed him back. His hands that were on Jimin's back were slowly sliding underneath the black silky pajamas that Jimin was wearing. Jungkook's legs were both wrapping around Jimin's legs securely, as Jimin smiled into the kiss. The kiss was slow, but with a hint of dirty, as Jimin bit at Jungkook's lower lips. Earning a gasp from the wolf. His thin red lips were parted, as Jimin took his chance to dominate the kiss. Sliding his tounge into Jungkook's cavern, as they sucked each other's tounge.

Unfortunately, they both had to pulled out the kiss for some air, as Jungkook jerked his clothed cock against Jimin's front. Making Jimin gasped and flung his hand on Jungkook's chest to stopped him. Although he actually doesn't want it to stop.

"J-Jungkook... Jungkook, stop. Not now, I have to go to work." Jimin said, as Jungkook stopped his movements. Groaning and pouting while doing so. Making Jimin giggled. "I know, big puppy. We'll continue tonight. Okay?"