A Drawing to Last

A beautiful, yet small apartment with flowers and cloth tossed around. This was Cecil's home, Anla had stepped foot in there on occasion to come and check if Cecil was still sleeping. This day was different, she found herself in a state of undress posed on the window sill, Cecil diligently looking over her features and copying them onto a canvas.

Through casual conversation Anla was informed that Cecil had a knack for artistry, really just sketching. She jokingly offered her body as his next subject, and was promptly excepted by the clueless boy.

Her cheeks were flush with excitement and her embarrassment was hard to contain, His quill moved with such grace as he stared at every inch of exposed skin.

As the sketch grew close to completion, he slowly inched closer. Saying he wanted to get the finer details, really just wanting to get a better look. Anla was having trouble containing herself, before either of them knew what was happening Cecil was under the strong Aasimar, his quill and canvas beside him, his hands pinned.

She pushed her lips against his, not the first kiss but the first with this amount of meaning. His arms were let free and he grabbed her, holding her close. She pulled away quickly, as if to say sorry. Looking down into his eyes once more she sees the look he's giving, one saying "why'd you stop?"

He lets himself be pulled into her soft embrace once more, his head was spinning and he couldn't focus on anything but her delicate lips and firm hold on him. The smell of her perfume was the only scent he wanted to smell. Her eyes like beautiful gems piercing into two of his four. they became draped in her platinum hair they sunk deeper into passion.

Her lips explored his and worked down to his neck, then his chest.
She moved his timid hands to her chest, she wanted to let him take her, but she knew the time wasn't right. She straddled the Tiefling and pressed herself against him,she could feel that he shared that same want.

As she goes back in for another kiss Cecil bites her lip and squeezes at her hips.
She grinds into him in response, forcing a small moan out of him. Satisfied with herself she grabs one of his horns and forces his head into the pillowas she bites down on his neck and runs her hand slowly down his stomach.

She grabs at the top of his pants but stops before pulling them too far,just enough to get his hopes up. A wave of pleasure washes over Cecil as Anla goes back to a deep passionate kiss.

A sudden weakening sensation in her knees throws her off as Cecil runs his
hand down her stomach and to her crotch. She shudders slightly and lets out a cry of pleasure as she stares
into Cecil's eyes, his expression was proud. Proud that he'd been able to
get such a sound like that out of the tough Anla.Anla pounces on him and pins his arms.

Both holding back, yet, pushing the boundaries. Sweating and panting they held each other close. Both wanting more, both thinking the other would be against it.