Dreams 10

Sams POV

When I got the call from Travis that Jammie's car had flipped I drove straight there.
I saw Sophie and Travis getting checked out by medics. I looked over at Jammie's truck and saw her still inside. I felt a not in my stomach. The drivers side door was smashed inward. The police came up to me and were telling me I needed to leave. I pushed through the barrier and ripped the door off.
After getting her out of the car I knew that she needed to get to hospital or else she would lose her leg.
-----------------•-------------------

I felt her hand shift in mine and relief spread over me. I was so afraid that we had got there to late.
I called her mother and brothers, I told them about the accident and what happened to Jammie. They said they were coming right away.

I came back in to her room and she was awake.
She looked and me and smiled that smile that I can never get out if my head.

I still remember the first day if our junior year. She had just comeback from Miami with her mom and she changed. She grew up like a lot. Not only in her appearance but her personality to.
I always new I loved her but this time it was more. I didn't like her dating Travis he was not right for her.

I sat back down beside her and listened while she talked and answered her questions. Then she asked me if her leg was still there.

It's still there Jammie. I smiled while I said it.

She told me that I didn't have to stay with her, but I did I knew I had to.
I leaned over and kissed her. I was afraid that she would pull away, but she didn't she just let me kiss her. I let her be the first to pull away.

I watched a she fell a sleep.
I loved her with all my heart and I hoped she knew that now.

---------------------•-----------------------

Please don't hate me guys I had to do a POV for Sam.

Teaser: how do you think Jammie will feel about Sam after their kiss.

Update in the next week.