Dreams 8

We left the pier around ten.

Sophie and Travis were in the car with me. I was the only one who could drive cause I did not drink.
I stopped at the red light, and waited for the turn signal. The next thing I new Sophie was screaming her head of and the car flipped. "Icouldtellyouwhatwentthroughmymindbutthatlanguageisnotappropriate."

I tried to open my eyes but I could only make out Sams blurry figure. I could see Sophie and Travis being looked at by doctors. That's when I realized that I was still in my truck.

Sam was yelling at people that I was still in there. But I guess they weren't listing.
Sam was being pushed back by police. He broke through the barrier and ripped the door of the truck off. "that'sallIrememberuntilitallwentdark."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yeah Jammie it took an hour and a half to get you out of the truck."

I could tell Sam was talking to calm his nerves. I reached over and grabbed his hand.

"hey Sammy" I said with a small smile.

"Oh thank god you woke up."

"Sam please tell me what happened."

"Jay you were in a car crash." he said with a worried look

"Well no shit Sam. How bad was the damn accident." I said while rolling my eyes.

"The man drove right in to the drivers door. The medics said that if you didn't have on your seat belt you would be dead..."  I could tell he was fighting tears

"Sam."He looked at me.

"Yeah." he said while holding my hand tighter.

"I can't move my left leg."His face went white.

"Sam please tell me it's not gone."
His face softened. "No Jay it's still there. When the car hit you it crushed your leg."

There talking to your mom about putting a cast on.

"OK good. How are Sophie and Travis doing.?"

"There fine Travis has a few broken ribs and Sophie got to go home an hour ago." I felt myself immediately relax more.

"You didn't have to stay."

He held my hand tighter. "Yeah I did."

I smiled up at him. and sleep took over my body.

----------------------•---------------------

What do y'all think of my book so far.

is Jammie starting to have feelings for Sam. Will Jammie keep her leg.