21. The BAU will fall

We returned home, Derek and I grabbed the girls from the daycare when took them home. Once they were down, Derek and I fell into bed and fell asleep. We were asleep for quite a while given the girls didn't wake us up.

When we finally woke up almost 8 hours later we had to go back to work. We dropped the girls off and went up the BAU floors. Derek came to my desk with me and he sat on my desk while I opened up my desktop to do the case report on Dawn.

Garcia had joined us with coffee and we talked for a while.

"So are we doing a family dinner here soon?" Garcia said.

"Not unless the girls can tag along," I laughed.

"Oh no we can leave them with Will," JJ smiled.

"Y'all already have my dog all the time," I laughed.

Suddenly I laugh horn like sound started blaring through the bullpen. We all through our hands over our ears.

"What the hell is that?" I yelled as Hotch and Rossi came out of their offices.

"Garcia, figure this out and stop it," Hotch yelled as she took over my computer.

"Sure it's out of my reach whoever is doing this has gotten through my firewall," she said typing away at my laptop.

A green face popped up on all of our computer screens, "greetings BAU, by now Dawn will be sitting awaiting a trail and you should all be back at the BAU oh wait you are of course I already knew that. Anyways back to the topic at hand, welcome to the BAU down fall games of 2021. I will hand you a series of cases that you must solve in order to get to me, but you won't and the BAU dream team will fail and y'all will all fall," the face said.

We all looked at each other without speaking, "oh don't look so shocked, Dawn did warn y'all did he not? Alright once I leave the screen a message will pop up on my Favorite agents screen and they will read out my rules. Let the games began," the face said before disappearing.

"His favorite agent?" Rossi asked and then a message popped up on my screen. "That makes sense," Rossi added.

"Well what does it say?" Emily asked.

"Dear Y/N Morgan, welcome to the game please read my instructions carefully and remember to play by the rules," I read off and then I stopped breathing as I saw a picture of the girls. "If you or Derek Morgan fail to follow your rules the girls will pay the price. If Aaron Hotchner fails to follow the rules Jack will pay the price. Of David Rossi fails to follow the rules you will pay the price. If Dr.  Spencer Reid fails to follow the rules his mother will pay the price. If Penelope Garcia fails to follow the rules Derek Morgan will pay the price. If JJ fails to follow the rules the boys and Spencer Reid will pay the price. If Alice Miller fails to follow the rules her husband will pay the price and lastly if Emily Prentiss fails the follow the rules the entire team will pay the price," I read out.

"So he knows who we are and who we love most?" Alice asked.

"Then why would Reid pay the price for JJ and not Will?" I asked and no one answered.

"Keep reading," Hotch said.

"Rule number, one you will only solve cases I hand to do and each case given to you from me will be sent to Agent Female Morgan as Hotch likes to say. Rule number two, if you fail to solve each case within the given time frame I will kill someone at random and leave their bodies on your door.
Rule number three, if you so much as try to hide any of the given targets for y'all's failures of follow the rules I will end the game on spot and kill everyone," I read.

"So we follow the rules," Reid said.

"And give him what he wants?" Alice asked.

"Not much we can really do," I said.

"Sure we can do something," Alice said.

"If you try anything you risk your husbands head on your steps," I said.

"So what we sit back and play his game?" She yelled.

"That's exactly what we do," Hotch said and he made eye contact with me.

After we went into his office I followed. "So what?" I asked and he shushed me. He pointed to a box and told me to put my phone in it and I did.

"Now he can't listen to us, we play the game his way and we find him but we have to keep Alice in check. She is only risking her husbands life but we can't have that," he said. I just nodded and went back to the bullpen.

"Hey Derek I'm tired let's get the girls and call it a day," I said and he nodded.

When we got home I went into my tech room and started to remove everything from it, because the unsub could be listening through anything. I Derek and I spent hours removing all technology except our phones from the house. We moved the girls and their stuff into our room so they could always be with us and we didn't speak until we placed our phones in a box that kept him from listening through them.

"So what we live like the Amish until we find this man?" Derek asked.

"It's the best we can do to protect the girls," I said looking at our sleeping babies.

"I know, I just wanna find the son of a bitch and hurt him," Derek yelled.

"Derek calms down you know you can do that," I said.

"And why not? I feel like every time we get to a good place I'm back to the place where you are in danger and I can't do shit to protect you. You're his favorite agent what does that mean?" Derek asked.

"It seems all form on communication with the team will come through me I guess," I shrugged.

"So yet again another psychopath has his hooks in you and I can't do anything to protect you without risking the lives of our daughter," he said.

"We will figure this out, our girls are going to be okay and I'm going to be okay. No matter what happens to me I always find my way back, I'm not just gonna end the streak," I laughed a little.

"This isn't funny," Derek said sitting on the bed.

"No, but you are when your angry," I smiled kissing him. We sat here kissing for a while and messing  around but didn't go far seeing how the girls were right in here sleeping.

"Wow I knew babies killed sex drives but talk about a cock block," Derek laughed.

"Okay 20 minutes ago you were mad you can't protect them and now you are calling them cock blocks very fatherly of you," I laughed.

"Let's get some sleep," he rolled his eyes and we went to bed.

A/N: I've been so excited to get to this point since I wrote the first chapter of this book!!! Please comment, vote or follow!!!! Comments are deeply wanted I love interacting with y'all and seeing what y'all say! Love y'all!