8

(summers pov)

i couldn't believe it. he was standing in front of me and i couldn't be happier. "wait our eyes" i said looking into our still mix matched eyes.

"huh i guess something triggers it" he shrugged "um i know we just met but maybe your friends and you can join us and we can roast marshmallows" i asked shyly afraid he would agree to the childish task.

"hell ya! boys come! i wanna make s'mores" he said excitedly running over to grab his stuff and coming back with four boys. "these are my band mates jonah, jack, corbyn, and baby head" he said pointing to the youngest "fuck you that's why i found my soulmate first" he said crossing his arms "fuck u zach" daniel said rolling his eyes.

"i have to run to my place and get the stuff to make s'mores" i said removing the top half of my suit and shivering because of the cold. "i'll come" daniel said excitedly all the boys looking at him confused "o-of c-ourse don't wanna um- make u walk alone" he said red in the face

i stuck my hand out for him to grab and we walked across the street "so tell me about yourself" he said

i hugged and got ready to let it out "so i basically am an only child and lived in new york my whole life. my dad was a part of the army and was never home and when i was three after christmas he unfortunately passed away. then i was forced to grow up because at 14 my mom got a big job that caused her to travel and she would leave for weeks to months at a time. that's when i picked up youtube at 15 and now i have 3 almost 4 million subscribers so i decided to move out here and peruse a life of happiness and we'll find you. i was supposed to be here a few months ago but my mom uh passed two months ago."

"i'm so sorry" he said stopping and softly grabbing my hands sympathetically "it's totally okay daniel i've been alone for awhile anyway and we'll now i have you" i said shyly looking down. he takes his finger and lifted up my chin. i met with his mix-matched eyes "ur cute when u blush" he said making me more red then i was before. he kissed my forehead and we kept walking

"hey hey what about you seavey" he laughed and grabbed my hand continuing to walk "well i'm the second youngest. i have a sister anna and two older brothers christian and tyler. our parents actually just got divorced but we were always a happy family. i lived in Portland and then went in american idol which introduced me to the boys. we started a band and moved out to la and started living out dream. it was the best thing you could imagine. i guess i just wish i had a little bit more freedom in life"

"what do you mean freedom?" i asked confused. "we have 5 million subscribers and we tour world wide. were all over and everyone knows every detail about us it kinda sucks" he let out a huff
"me too with youtube i never got too noticed in new york but ever since i moved here it's been a lot more hectic ya know" i said as we walked up my steps.

"okay so welcome to my humble abode" i said opening my door. he admired my place as i tan and got stuff for s'mores "wow it's gorgeous" he said looking around. "okay got everything if anything you can come back later and get the official tour." i smiled grabbing my keys again.

"of course" he said smiling. we walked down and outside before i stopped and sighed "what's wrong?" he asked concerned "just needed a break my feet hurt" i said as i started to walk. suddenly i got swept off my feet into the arms of my soulmate making me giggle uncontrollably

"daniel put me down" she giggled grabbing on to him tightly and wrapping her legs around his waist "no i wanna hold you" he said as i buried my head into the crook of his neck

we walked all the way back and enjoyed each other presence. the group of seven stayed out all night by the fire laughing and sharing stories. having marshmallow roasting competitions, playing games, going in the water, and so much more. they didn't even realize how long they were there for until the sun slowly peered through the sky.

"guys we gotta get going who's the most awake to drive?" jonah asked all the extremely tired people. sam ended up leaving and heading out at 6 while the boys and i packed up. "you guys can totally rest up at my place i have a guest bedroom and big couch and daniel can sleep with me"

the boys gave me and daniel a smirk which caused me to roll my eyes "never mind-" "NO NO THANK YOG YES WE WILL" zach screamed trying to make sure he was able to get his sleep.

we all headed to my place and the four almost passed out immediately while daniel and i cuddled enjoy each other's presence

this was it
this is paradise

a.n
ahh shit i love this book so much y'all have no idea.

w.c: 915