4

(one month later)

this past month has been rough. the last two weeks of high school were rough. i didn't get any remorse for loosing my second parent but i got made fun of more then before. people just couldn't stop. after graduating i left without a problem in the world. my plan to fly to LA that day was ruined unfortunately. we had my moms service and memorial dinner. people for the last week have been stopping by bringing me food and essentials and treats and stuff for my new apartment. coby and jess have been really helpful these last few days helping me pack stuff into boxes some for LA and some to put in a storage unit for safe keeping.

every room had been packed except for one....
i slowly opened the door to my mothers bedroom that still smelled like her. i sat on the bed for quite awhile remembering every single memory that happened in the room. like when i had a night mare or when we had movie nights or even when i got scared that my wrist said 400m. i was so nervous i thought something bad was happening.

speaking of my wrist numbers keep getting slightly lower which is odd. right now it's 2,100m which is good i guess. i opened up three boxes and put labels on them keep, donate, and throw away. i slowly went thr the room crying here and there but after 3 long hours it was done the only thing left were the things on top of the dresser. i looked around picking up a mirror and placing it into keep. then turned and faced a small box i opened it and it revealed a small little heart locket. i opened it and saw my dad and my picture. i quickly ran downstairs finding a photo book and getting a picture of here. i cut it just small enough to fit and replaced my picture with hers before putting the small dainty piece of jewelry around my neck.

it meant a lot finding this because now i had them everywhere i went just in my heart

(daniels pov)

LIFE IS GREAT!! i've been touring for over a month. the fans are insane and the shows are exhilarating. it gets my adrenaline pumping like no other. me and the boys have been working on new songs while on the bus ya know out next stop was utah which should be fun.

"boys sound check" kevin said exiting the bus as we all followed. we got on stage and started warming up our voices when all of the sudden we heard foot steps from behind the stage. four girls walked out and shouted "SURPRISE" it was the boys girlfriends. i huffed and proceeded to get my mic checked first. after i finished i went straight to the bus. i had nothing to do so i decided to pour my heart out into lyrics.

after about three hours i still haven't heard from the boys. i decided to go back to the stage with my journal in my hand. no one was in the auditorium not even crew. i found the piano and sent down my book. i fiddled with the keys trying to find some sort of melody and put it all together. for the next hour a formed the song my heart was feeling. i played it over and over trying to perfect and once i got a rough draft i ran it through. once i finished i heard applause behind me

"bro that was sick we need to put it in our first album" corbyn said coming over sitting next to me. i got a bunch of complements but i don't think anyone realized the meaning behind it. maybe it's best they didn't. "yes of course thanks i just got really bored haha" i said laughing it off as we got ready to perform. this is gonna be a good one

a.n
i know this book is annoying in the beginning but it'll all be good at the end. i'm planning some goooood things
w.c:689