✨Chapter 2✨

The clock was ticking, 5 more minutes until the class ends. I was bored as hell, but then our teacher started talking "You should start and think about your future kids, but you all want to be heroes, am I wrong?" All the class started screaming *YES*, *OF COURSE* or something like that, I didn't give a damn.

"Teach, don't put me in the same group with this damn extras" the class went crazy but the teacher cut them off "You and Daichi want to go to UA, right?" our classmates were going to ask questions but Kats started his speech about how he was going to beat All Might, but again, I didn't give a damn.

"Oh, Midoriya, you also want to go to UA, right?" I watched as Katsuki stopped his speech and slowly turned his head towards Izuku. I started preparing myself because I knew how my brother is sometimes.

The class started laughing, Kats was getting ready to blow him up, so I decided to do something.

"SHUT UP YOU BASTARDS, YOU WANT TO BE HEROES, DON'T YOU? A HERO DOESN'T BULLY PEOPLE, THAT IS MORE VILLAIN LIKE." I calmed myself a little and I continued "If he wants to apply to UA that means he knows he has a chance to do it. In fact, I bet he will do it." My classmates, including the teacher, stared at me. Before I could say anything, the bell rang.

"Y-You are free" the teacher said while running out of the class.

Time-skip to the end of school

I was getting ready to go when I saw the porcupine bullying again Deku. I sighed, unfortunately I was used to it. I got up from my chair but it was to late, Izuku's notebook was burned. I will drown him in his sleep, I thought.

"Katsuki, dumbass!" he turned to face me, but he was met with a splash of water on his face.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR YOU PIECE OF SHIT" I was trying to hold my laugh, imagine a wet and angry Katsuki screaming at you.

"That's for burning Izuku's notebook, idiot" I took the notebook from him and gave it back to Izu "who knows, maybe one day it will help us become better heroes"

"T-thank you Dai-kun" he looked like he wanted to be anywhere, except in the class.

"No problem, bye! Oh, and Katsuki, I'll go buy some coffee from Starbucks, see you home"
I didn't look back but I knew my bro wanted to kill me. I just smiled thinking about it.

Time-skip

I was heading to the Starbucks that was two streets ahead when I saw a crowd of people and some heroes around an alley. I decided to see what was happening. I didn't believe what I saw, my brother was trapped by a slime? villain. 

I was pretty shocked. It was a hostage situation and the heroes couldn't do much about it, but then I saw that the villain had a mutation-type quirk, and it was liquid. If it is liquid, then it has water in it, so I can control it I thought. Before I could do anything, I saw a forest-green haired boy running to the villain. Is he dumb? If he goes there he will di....... WAIT, IS THAT IZU???? Then I started to panic, and I could feel that my quirk was starting to lose control.

Dammit, keep yourself together or you'll hurt all the people around here I started shacking, but then ✨All Might✨ appeared and punched the villain into space and saving both my friends at the same time. I started to feel my body again, that was a good sign, meaning I got control again.

I got my bottle of water out of my bag and I slid to my friends.

✨Something like this, but first he throws water and freezes it✨

Something like this, but first he throws water and freezes it

I appeared behind them "D-Don't y-you dare s-scare me like that EVER again!" I cried while hugging them.

"Are this kids your friends?" All Might asked to make sure I was no danger.

"Y-yes, I'm the brother of the one taken hostage and the best friend of this reckless and idiot dumbass." All Might smiled hearing that.

After that, All Might was assaulted by the media and the heroes were scolding Izu and praising Kats for his quirk, but I knew he was bothered. 'The worthless Deku' tried to save him after all.

The incident about the sludge/slime villain was on TV for some months, and whenever I was hanging out with Kats, he would get pity looks from people. I always tried to calm him down, but he still wanted to kill them because 'they looked down on him'. 

Time-skip

Almost a year has passed since Kats was taken hostage by the villain. Since then we trained every day even harder than before and now we were in front of UA's gates.

"You ready, Kats?" I asked him, just to make sure.

"Of course, who do you think I am? What about you?" I nodded. 

"We trained since we were 4, we are gonna make it, so come on" 

We both entered UA thinking about the practical exam and how will life be once we passed it.

864 word for this chapter, hope you like it UwU