Chapter 4

The night ended with a movie. Koda did as Midoriya asked and sat next to him with his rabbit. The night was over, mission failed, but they had new information that they needed to work on now. Uncover Midoriya's boyfriend.

At least, that was the new mission for Uraraka and Mina. An unlikely alliance between the two was formed.

Uraraka would ask Izuku first. "Hey, Deku-kun?" He looked up. "So who's your boyfriend?" She asked.

He smiled. "I'll tell you when he's ready." He said. Plan failed.

Next. Mina would steal Izuku's phone and look at his contacts. He had a lock!

Next plan. Uraraka would ask Iida to ask. Fail again. Mina just patted her shoulder and gave her a thumbs up. She asked Bakugou, since he had known Izuku the longest, and came back with a bump on her head and teary eyes.

"He didn't want to participate." She said with a huff.

Uraraka puffed out her cheeks. Well, this only left them one option. They looked at each other, clasping their hands together with fire behind them. Kirishima who was standing behind them inched out of the room. He didn't want to know how so much manly energy could come from those two. He needed to work on his own manlyness!

The only option, follow the green haired boy.

But first school.

Aizawa was late, as usual, but the lessons continued in the same boring structure. Normal school in the morning and hero lessons in the afternoon. At lunch everyone went to the cafeteria to get their lunch. Uraraka sighed and slammed her head on the table.

"Why is school so boring?" She asked the rhetoric question that no one could answer. Even if it was a school full of nerds that didn't mean that it was any more fun.

"What do you mean, school is the essence of our future. The knowledge you gain here is irreplaceable for the rest of your life." Iida began to lecture Uraraka on the importance and fun of school. Izuku sighed and looked towards Todoroki who was eating some fries.

He perked up. "Todoroki-kun." He said to draw his attention. "Can I take some fries?" He asked. Todoroki held out his fries for Midoriya to take. Before he could even take one of the long baked potatoes out of its confinement something smacked against his head.

What the flipper are those fries doing here? He looked at the direction it came from and saw his boyfriend looking at him angrily. "Don't take food from strangers!" Aww, he was jealous. Izuku thought with a smile. "You dumb ass!" He screamed some more at the green haired boy.

Izuku laughed and took the fries Kacchan had thrown him. He was so adorable while jealous. Denki and Kirishima were berating Kacchan while he grumpily ignored them. Screaming at them when they went on for too long.

(Art not mine, but it's funny so I put it in here)

Izuku happily munched on the fries while the rest of the class became even more worried. How could they fix this!

After classes a girl from general studies came to their classroom. She always came around this time to talk to Midoriya and everyone saw that she was interested. Bakugou did not approve at all. He just grumbled and bumped into the girl heavily.

After Midoriya had shaken her off and was back in the dorms he went on with his usual routine.

Mina and Uraraka has dressed up in a hood and sunglasses. Midoriya was about to go out for his jog and they would follow him. He would also meet Kacchan in the park at the end of his jog in about an hour and a half.

Izuku stretched some before starting a slow jog. Mina and Uraraka chased after him from a safe distance. After five to ten minutes Izuku began to speed up. This wasn't a problem for the other two, but it was as soon as they passed the 30 minute mark. They fell to the ground at the 45 minute mark.

"This is impossible." Mina panted. Uraraka leaned against a pole.

"We- we... cant give up." She panted.

They came back to the dorm exhausted.

Meanwhile Izuku was having a great time with Katsuki. They walked around with a snack on Dagoba beach and just had a fun time. Nothing too fancy.

Izuku kisses his boyfriend on the cheek. "I'm going to jog back. See you in your room." He said and waved as he turned around and began the jog back. He would take a shower and go to Kacchan's room for a cuddle session.

When he came back Uraraka and Mina both dropped their jaws. "You've been jogging for four hours. Are you inhuman." Mina screeched.

Izuku blinked at her before laughing a bit. "No, I've just jogged for an hour and a half, the rest of the time I was out with my boyfriend." He said. It was a joy to just throw it around now that they knew he at least had a relationship.

Izuku went upstairs. Mina and Uraraka looked at each other in defeat. "I knew he was going to meet up with his boyfriend. But his stamina is too great." Mina said. Ochako nodded her head in defeat too.

Uraraka sighed. "I think we should follow him when he doesn't have work out clothes on." She conceded. Mina nodded. That was the plan now.

They wallowed in self pity when Bakugou came inside. "Hey Bakugou. Where've you been?" Mina asked the angry Pomeranian as he walked inside with an angry scowl.

"What's it to you bubblegum face?" He asked before walking away. Mina and Ochako looked at each other before shrugging it off.

In Kacchan's room he grumbled before calming down. He grabbed a game and began playing. It was some fighting simulator. Izuku came in a few minutes later, hair still damp. "Hey Kacchan." He greeted.

Katsuki said a 'nerd' in acknowledgment before screaming at the screen and beating the digital shit out of the NPC. He gave a malicious and victorious grin. "I win."

Izuku gave him a kiss and the lips. "Congrats." He said sweetly, used to his antics. He grabbed the second controller and sat down beneath his childhood friend.

Katsuki started another game with two players. They glanced at each other, a glint appearing in their eyes. As soon as the starting signal came, a battle started. "Take that, no flip! No."

"Die, Fucking Deku, ahrg, no, shit, fuck."
"Special move, eat that, wait no."
"Wasted idiot. Now DIE!"
"No! Comeback babe, take that."
"You're gonna die shitty nerd."

Some heavy smashing sounds came from the buttons on the blond's controller before an 'I lost' sound came from the greenette. Black stripes went down his forehead as his boyfriend gloated about his victory.

Izuku pouted before looking like a determined puppy. "Again!" He demanded. Katsuki smirked and accepted with a gleeful smirk.

It ended with another defeat...

After loosing five more games and winning one, Izuku gave up. "You win." He said with a depressed aura around him.

Katsuki smirked. "I always win, Baka." He mocked.

Izuku softly placed the controller down. He stood up before Kacchan and flopped on top of him. "Cuddles." He demanded. Katsuki first wrestled a shoulder from his face before complying and wrapping his arms around his depressed little cinnamon bun.

Katsuki looked at his boyfriend and silently decided he needed to make it up to him. "I'm sure you'll be more successful next time." He quietly and reluctantly murmured with a slight blush. Izuku just smiled and buried his face further into Kacchan's chest.

Why was he so adorable! Izuku squealed inside but didn't say anything. He lifted his head up and pecked his blushing boyfriend on the cheek. "Thank you Kacchan." He said.

Kacchan forced Izuku's head down to his chest again. "Shut up, nerd." No more words were exchanged and they only moved when they had to get up for dinner.