Chapter 3

'That didn't work.' Mina thought dejectedly But immediately perked up. They still had their next plan. The mood with which they came out of the room. They couldn't tell if they fought, had a talk or just didn't react to each other at all and just ignored each other's presence!

Next up was the game of truth or dare. She knew for a fact that Midoriya admires Bakugou. But he told him that multiple times, wether it was in training where everyone could hear or not. Probably in private too. So that was a useless strategy.

They would need to get Bakugou to admit something nice about Midoriya. They just hoped he would pick truth.

"Okay." Sato gave Mina a bottle and she started explaining. "Next up is truth or dare. I spin the bottle and whoever it lands on begins!" She said.

She spun the bottle and it landed on Tokoyami who spun it at his turn which landed on Aoyama. Aoyama looked at the bird boy with sparkling expecting eyes. He smiled that thin smile and almost literal sparkles came of him. Tokoyami sweat dropped but asked the ritual question anyways.

"Truth or dare, Aoyama-kun?" He asked. Aoyama flipped his hair and said in a haughty and sure voice.

"Dare, make my existence shine." He blinked again at Tokoyami who crawled a little further away in his seat and got black lines down his forehead.

"I dare you to make a human disco ball." He said. Aoyama smiles wider.

"Hai, monsieur." He said while saluting with his sparkly eyes. He went towards the kitchen and got some foil wrapped himself in it and prikked holes into it. He looked at Tokoyami who looked like he already regretted his decision. Aoyama let out the smallest beam he could and it was so light it bounced on the inside of the foil and came out from the holes. As harmless as real light and indeed like a human disco ball.

Aoyama came next and spun the bottle. All kinds of weird dares were asked, from Momo having to make a blender that Kaminari had to use the next time he chose a dare to make smoothies for the entire class to having Todoroki make ice cream from juice for some of the people who wanted to having Jiro listen in on a conversation of class 1-B. The result was a hilarious conversation between Monoma and Itsuka Kendo.

Finally the long awaited moment came. It landed on one of the two they tried to make closer. Uraraka was the one spinning and it landed on Deku. "Deku." She said with a smile. "Truth or dare?" She asked the question that had been asked for the millionth time that night by everyone.

Izuku didn't particularly feel like getting up so he chose the safe route. "Truth." He said. Uraraka hid her sigh of disappointment. Well, nothing to do about that. She couldn't really use this.

She thought for a second before asking a question at which she knew the answer would be no to but then they could move on. "Do you like someone, like, have a crush on them?" She asked.

Izuku smiled widely. "Yes, I do like someone." He said. Uraraka was about to ask him to move on before what he said finally hit her.

"What!" She screamed. "You like someone. Why didn't you tell me before?" She said, just a little disappointed.

Izuku shrugged. "You never asked." He said. He spun the bottle and it ended up on Koda. He smiled. "Truth or dare."

Koda nervously tipped his fingers together. "Dare." He said softly. Izuku beamed. His classmate was making progress, this choice already speaks of confidence.

Izuku thought of a good dare before nodding to himself. "During the next movie, could you sit next to me with your rabbit?" He asked. Koda nodded shyly. "Thanks Koji-kun." Izuku beamed.