17

Sara walked through the bamboo forest, a notebook in her hand as she wrote down on it. Everyone in her group sweat dropped as the girl just continued to walk away. Unfortunately Sara wasn't part of her friends group because at the time they were deciding they weren't close.
Sara just looked towards the different trees and the wing flew her hair.

"Sara-chan!" A voice called out while Sara signed heavily recognising the annoying voice before she turned around to see her childhood friend running towards her.

"What do you want Kakeru?" Sara frowned looking towards him before the brown haired simple smiled as he waked beside her.

"Where's prince Yuki? I thought you would be with him" Kakeru states as they walked Sara signed.

"No, Why would he be with me?" Sara states tilting her head in confusion while Kakeru only chuckled.

"You two always seem together" He chuckled widely while Sara only sighted as they walked around Kyoto "You don't seem fond of your group Sara-chan" Kakeru smiled

"Yeah well, they got stuck with me because they were missing a group member" Sara signed before she wrote in her notebook, Kakeru laughed as they only continued to walked till they came to the shrines and building.

"Woah. Is Kakeru and Sara together?" A male student stated while looking towards the two, unknown to him Yuki and his group were near them as they looked at the two.

"Woah who is that guy?" Uotani questions while Tohru and Hanajima looked towards the two dark haired people as they walked.

"He's part of the council isn't that right Sohma?" Hanajima states turning towards the prince though they all stopped on seeing the prince's face. Tohru frowned

"Is everything alright Yuki?" Tohru questioned snapping the boy out of his trance before he simple smiled towards the brown hair girl.

"Is everything alright Tohru?" Sara questioned after she had walked into the souvenir shop to see Tohru kneeled down in a daze.

"Yes! Yes everything is fine! Good! Everything is great!" Torhu flushed widely as she waved her hand around while her face was flushed with red.

"Good" Sara smiled brightly before she looked back towards the side of the shelves to see all the different stuff.

"Are you getting a souvenir Sara-chan!" Tohru smiled widely while Sara turned towards her, Tohru eyes became slightly wide on seeing her smiling so softly

"I don't know, i was going to get something for Yuki" Sara smiled with a light blush on her face as Tohru looked to see the dark haired girl place her hand behind her ear.

"That's lovely Sara-chan" Tohru smiled while Sara looked towards the warm kind girl before she looked back to the shelves

"I am thinking of getting something for myself though, maybe something to do with the zodiac" Sara smiled to herself while Tohru's eyes wide before she smiled softly.

"Maybe the rat?" Tohru smiled while her finger was placed on her chin thinking while Sara turned towards her confusion

"The rat?" Sara questioned while Torhu smiled nodded her her eagerly.

"Yes, i feel the rat Zodiac is what's best for you Sara-chan!" Tohru smiled before Sara nodded and looked towards the zodiac selection in the store and looked towards the rat selection and smiled.

"Thank you Torhu-" Sara stopped to turn and see the brown haired girl had gone, Sara laughed to herself before she looked towards the gift we was think for Yuki and smiled once again.