Part 6: Friday - Sunday

Friday:

When you get up you remember you stayed at Christian's again and smiled as you breathed in his scent. You get out of bed and take a shower. In the bathroom, Christian had already left out a big fluffy towel and girly soap. There was also a note that read "I went out to get stuff for breakfast. You can take a shower if you want and by the time you're done I should be back. :)" You smile that he would think of putting girly soap out. You take a shower, still smiling.

When you get to the garden he pays for your fee to get in. When you are inside you whisper "it's beautiful..." and you think you hear him say "You're beautiful..." but you're not sure because it was so quite. When you start to walk around he grabs your hand as if it's nothing.

After you walk through the gardens hand in hand you head back to Christians. You had gotten in a routine in just these few days and you thought about when you would have to go back to staying by yourself at home. You pushed that out of your mind though because you and Christian had ordered sushi. You come out of your trance and realize Christian had been staring at you. "Hey, is everything okay?" He asks you, looking concerned. You try to pull a smile and say "oh ya of course, I just got stuck in my head again." He accepts this but looks slightly leery. Your sushi was to-go so you go home and eat sushi and and listen to some music while you talk. "Hey, there's a tv in your room, could we watch a movie in there maybe?" You suggest, secretly hoping he says yes. "Uh, ya sure. That sounds alright, what do you want to watch?" You think for a minute and then smile and say "submarine". He smiles at this because it'.s one of his favorite movies.

You make a big bowl of popcorn, mugs of hot cocoa, and grab tons of blankets. You get all snuggled in and as usual you fall asleep 1/3 of the way through. But you wake up a few hours later you look over and see that he's still there but he feel asleep too! You smile at this as you see the movie is at the menu screen and you shut it off. You go back to sleep smiling.

Saturday:

You wake up and look over and see that Christian is still there. This is a pleasant surprise because usually he is awake before you. It doesn't take long before he wakes up and he blushes when he realizes he slept with you all night. He starts to apologize profusely but you stop him. "Hey, it's fine, We were both really tired. And plus it was kind of like sleeping with a giant teddy bear. It was... nice." You confess. Now you're both blushing.

After you've taken a shower and gotten ready you and go and get breakfast from a coffee shop somewhere. The library isn't far so you decide to walk.

When you get to the library you smile really big. The library is one of your favorite places to go because you love to read. You find a couch by a fire place and you start reading while Christian goes to walk around and look at things.

Before you realize it you've finished half of the book and its been at least two hours. You go to look for Christian and find him sitting in the kids area reading a book. You smirk at this and proceed to check out your books. When you're done you go back to get Christian, still in the kids section. Now you see that he's reading "Where the Wild Things Are" and you remember him saying something about how it was his favorite kids book.

After you are done at the library it's only 4 pm and you realize you still have lots of time to do things. You realize that you haven't even thought about Christmas shopping and start to go into a panic. You HAVE to get Christian a gift. It's the least you could do! "I have to go shopping!" You blurt, awkwardly. "Okay? Why?" Christian asks and you say that it's a secret. You make Christian go home and head to the nearest mall.

When you get there you remember that you have no idea what you want to get him. You pop in and out of shops for a while, browsing. You finally set your eyes on a big Christmas people that most people would probably joke as "ugly" but you know Christian will love it. You but the sweater and keep looking for something else. Eventually you find a hat and some gloves to go with it.

By the time you get back to the house it's 6 and you realize how hungry you are! Immediately when you walk in the door you smell something amazing! You see that Christian has made a fancy meal and set the table and everything. "I... um... I was hoping this could be like a pre Christmas practice dinner?" He said and you chuckle, nod, and take your bags to your room.

You laugh and joke all through dinner, you talk about nothing and everything. When you're done you realize how tired you are, even though you didn't do anything that hard today. "Can I... uh... sleep with you again?" You ask, sheepishly. It was really nice and warm sleeping with Christian and you realize how much you enjoy it. "Of course, it's always nice to have another body beside you on these cold winter nights."

You go to bed right after dinner and talk some more. You're getting to know Christian better than you've know anyone else. He reminds you that tomorrow is the zoo and you get the biggest grin on your face and say sleepily "zoo...!"

You close your eyes and Christian must think you're asleep because he pushes the hair out of you face that always flops there and whispers "goodnight beautiful" and kisses your forehead. He goes to turn the light off and comes back to bed and wraps his arms around you.

When you wake up in the morning, for once, you see Christian is still asleep. You go shower and get ready for the zoo.

At the zoo you see all of your favorite animals and get to go into the aquarium part of the zoo. It's a super fun day and after the zoo you go back to the house to rest, play video games, and goof around.

You are laying in bed next to Christian when you realize that tomorrow is Christmas Eve! You're filled with mixed emotions because after Christmas Day you'll be going back to your lonely apartment but you're still happy because you have two more great days with the best boy you've ever known!