FROM ME.. TO YOU! MERRY CHRISTMAS! :3

**** Hey Guys! Remember my Christmas gift to you? Well here it is! A NALU ONE SHOT STORY!

NOTE: This is NOT part of the actual story that I'm writing, "Love and Lucky". This is just something I made up for all of the NaLu supporters out there. So, enjoy!!!

P.S: An off-topic question, do you watch PEWDIEPIE? If you do: *brofists*. If you don't, well then, carry on.. XD

---

"A Christmas Gift" by MsBiancaDragneel

"Snow falling...

Christmas lights flickering...

The smell of freshly baked cookies...

And children's laughter lingering in the air...

It's CHRISTMAS!". Lucy shouted while jumping up and down. She can't help being giddy when Christmas is drawing near.

"Let's see... Ahh! How about I go shopping first! Yeah! I'll also make a list of people who I'd give gifts too". She then started scribbling names when she heard a sudden knock on the door. Assuming that it was only Happy and Natsu bothering her again, she shouted, "Go Away!" before hearing a woman's voice.

"Well, sorry for intruding. But I do have some important matters to discuss with you..."

"Levy-chan? Is that you?". Lucy quickly stood up from her desk and immediately went to open the door.

"Hi Lu-chan! If you don't mind, I brought Juvia along as well...". After Levy said this, Juvia popped out from behind her. "Good Morning, Lucy-san!".

Lucy was startled at Juvia's sudden presence but then greeted her back. She started pouring out some tea for the two girls when Levy broke the silence,

"Say Lu-chan, what do you think of having a Fairy Tail Christmas Ball? It would be loads of fun! Juvia and I had already made out all the plans. What do you think?", said Levy, while sipping a cup of tea.

"That sounds perfect! It would really help everyone get in the mood for Christmas season!", exclaimed Lucy. Juvia suddenly giggled. Lucy turned to her, then Juvia said,

"But there would be a part of the Christmas Ball where you would dance with another member of the guild. Your partner will be picked by random. But I already decided on Gray-saaaaama~... So don't YOU take him!".