Marijon||YOUR A VAMPIRE

|| I'm back with yet another Bio-Wayne family. So someone recommended a Marinette x Jon and that's what i'm doing. Here's the summary: Marinette is a half-blood which is basically half human half vampire, and forgetting that the rest of the Wayne's don't know she is a half-blood she asks Tim to let him have some of his blood jokingly he says yes. Then, things go haywire so they call Jon over, Jon says something that makes them think for a second. I also got this idea of her being a half-blood from Wendol123 on Wattpad. Final thing THANK YOU FOR 500 VIEWS||

Third POV

It was a normal day in the Wayne Manor well as normal as these kids can get. Bruce was in his office, Tim was doing work barely awake, Damian was walking Titus, Marinette was talking to the kwamis and Jason was well being Jason. Alfred had called them all for dinner and that's when things went crazy.

"I haven't had any blood today yet, I guess I just have to ask Tim" Marinette muttered under her breath so that nobody heard her. "Hey Tim I was wondering whether you can give me some of your blood" She said hoping he's going to say yes.

"I don't think we have the same blood type Marinette" Tim says while taking a sip from his extra big coffee mug.

"I take any blood type, it doesn't really matter what kind it is" As soon as Marinette said that all the Waynes looked at her weird with a raised eyebrow. She was really confused why they were looking at her like she grew 2 heads cause all she asked was for blood.

Tim thought it was a joke answered with a nod of the head, then said "Do I stick a needle in my skin then give you the blood sample" he said in a joking manner.

"No, I do it myself, no need for a needle" She said with a serious tone. The people around her looked at her even more crazy, but still brushed it off. She walked to Tim, then he held his hand out skeptically.

"Try not to scream it might hurt way more than it already does." She had her fangs out then dug into Tim's skin until she was satisfied with the amount of blood she took. Half of the people around her (Bruce, Damian and Alfred) were mortified and speechless while the other half (Jason, Tim and Dick) were screaming at the top of their lungs.

"Thanks for the blood Tim, though I said screaming makes it worse you still screamed, but then again it was your first experience of 'donating' blood." She looked at everybody and they looked like they just saw someone commit a murder. "Well I'll get the bandages for Tim. I don't want him to bleed to death." Marinette said as she left the room of silence.

Jason spoke up first "Did I just see what I think I saw. WAS THAT MARINETTE SUCKING TIM'S BLOOD!" Jason then turned to Bruce and asked everyone "Does that mean that Bruce is a vampire"

"No Jason, I'm not a vampire I guess we'll just have to ask her about this." Bruce said with a stoic expression even though he was still scared of what his daughter just did.

Poor Tim was too terrified to even move so he just stayed there 'til she got back. "Hey Tim I got the bandages to bandage you up" Marinette said, making her presence known.

"I need to call someone to come over. I'm just about to pop" Jason said as he dialed Jon's number.

Convo:

"Hey Jon, can you come over? It's about pixie." Jason said with excitement in his tone.

"Um... sure can't you just tell me what it is over the phone though, because remember I'm all the way in Metropolis" Jon said with clear as day confusion.

"You'll just fly over here anyway. Plus you need to be in person to see this" Jason replied with a hurried tone.

"See you in 15 minutes then" Jon said as he ended the call.

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY SERIAL ADOPTER SYNDROME

"Ok i'm here why did you guys call me over" Jon said with his usual peppy attitude

"Did you know that Marinette, your girlfriend, was a vampire." Jason said emphasizing the vampire part of the sentence.

"Yes I did know and I'm pretty sure she is a halfblood." Jon said, confused as to why he was asking whether or not he knew she was a vampire.

"I know r- wait you knew she told you!" Jason asked, surprised that he knew she was a halfblood/vampire.

"Yes?" Jon replied, unsure of where this conversation was going.

"It didn't shake you up or freak you that she's a vampire- I mean halfblood" Jason said screaming at the top of his lungs making Jon flinch because of super-hearing.

"No. I mean I'm surprised it freaked you out that she's a vampire, you realize that I'm technically an alien and the majority of the Justice League are metahumans, it shouldn't be that freaky that your sister is a vampire" Jon said laughing up a storm.

What Jon said to Jason made him think whether it was that shocking. Then Jason came up with an idea in his head. 'Wait, now she can for sure become a vigilante in Gotham now that we know she sucks blood. I should tell Bruce to get her a suit or- or she can use the magical girl transformation thing. Maybe I should tell Bruce to-' Jason was snapped out of thought by Jon calling out his name.

"-on, Jason, Jason, hello you were lost in thought I think and I've been calling your name." Jon said once Jason snapped his head over to the direction Jon was standing. "Well me and Sunshine are going on a date, see you later" Jon walked to Marinette's room then, knocked she came out and turned.

"You look great Sunshine" Jon said with a blush that was luckily wasn't as visible.

"You- you t- think, I just put something on." Marinette said, looking at the floor trying to hide her rosey pink shade of blush on her face. " Well let's get out of here my family seems pretty freaked today I don't know why though"

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY TIM'S TASTY BLOOD

Once Marinette got to the manor she was greeted with the faces of Bruce, Damian and Alfred. Damian was first to speak up and asked "Where were you? We were worried for your safety" he said it almost like he was trying to interrogate her.

"My date with Jon, remember, I told you at dinner" Marinette said, confused as to why they didn't know where she was.

"Dinner was a bit of a fuzz today" Bruce grumbled barely audibly. Barely.

They all left to go to bed but one thing was on all their minds (Except Marinette)

'What happened today'

(1128 words)

||I know 100% y'all want to attack me but I'm sorry I couldn't update sooner, also this is on the shorter side but long enough. I hope you all enjoyed it. Again thank you for 500 views and voting. Hope you all have a good day and 🐝buzz out🐝||