Plikki|| Plagg's many 'accidents'

|| So Green Lantern/Guy from JL decided not to answer Team Miraculous' call for help. So, Plagg decides it's best to talk to Green Lantern while having a... heart to heart talk. Also Marinette took Adrien's miraculous not to mention she is a Wayne. Mostly because I couldn't find an actual way for her to get into the tower and know their identities without being connected to JL member and what other member is better than Batman *cough* Wonder Woman *cough*||

*Plikki with some Marijon*

Marinette POV

Well Green Lantern is an idiot. We looks like I'm off to tell my family what Guy thought would be a good idea to do. I mean yes, I know their identities having your dad as Batman has its benefits. A lot has happened since the beginning of Lycee like Lie-La coming and stealing all my 'friends'. Though I knew not to trust them in the beginning because of what I learned from the rest of the Wayne's.

Hawkmoth started sending out more dangerous Akuma's like the akuma who could hypnotize you then suck your blood leaving you dead ((I couldn't think of anything that was really good so rant in the comments how bad it was). That Akuma had half of Paris dropped, dead thank goodness my team of Honey Bee, Ryu, Viper and Purple Tigress (Juleka with the tiger miraculous, Roarr) defeated him without dying. I don't think I could have handled seeing my teammates dead a second time this week.

The thing was that this was an 8 year-old child who got scared from seeing a scene of Twilight playing. Hawkmoth has usually been targeting teens and above but now it's getting out of control. Green Lantern didn't even look into the situation. He just said I was playing dress up then ended the call.

So, here I am ranting to my family about what is going on with the JL.

"-would you like to come to a JL meeting to slap some sense into Green Lantern" Jason said, angry that they ignored my request

"Me slapping some sense into Green Lantern won't be necessary but I would like to come to the next JL meet" I say emphasizing the me, while smirking at Plagg.

"Well, it's this evening so I will be scheduling a flight to Gotham immediately" Dad said forgetting that I'm the guardian so therefore have the horse miraculous.

"No need I'm already on my way there, so you don't have to schedule a flight" I say grinning, knowing I'm going to use Kaalki.

"Wai-" I cut him off before he can finish his question by ending the call and calling out for Kaalki.

"Kaalki are you ready or do you need more sugarcubes to get fueled up" Kaalki quickly said "I am good. young guardian" I nodded, called the transformation and got Tikki and Plagg.

"KAALKI, FULL GALLOP! VOYAGE" A blue portal opened in front of me and I jumped through.

My family's surprised faces get funnier every time. This is the 3rd time I've teleported to them but they still get surprised, except for Alfred. "Who are you and why are you in the Wayne Manor? Wait Marinette!" Bruce exclaimed.

"Yes it is I. I'm surprised Damian didn't throw a knife at me.What were you guys doing before I kindly interrupted." Everybodies jaw was on the floor by the time I finished the sentence. "Oh wait KAALKI, DISMOUNT"

"Why did nobody tell me our sister, Mari, was magical?" Steph said with a squeal. I shrugged.

"Slipped my mind?" Dick said but it came out more as a question than as an answer. To that I just glared at him for the stupid answer.

"Well beside that I'm here for the JL meeting cause one of my... friends want to say a word or two to Green Lantern" I said referring to Plagg.