Searching

(Alex's POV)

I glanced over seeing Elanor talking to her mother and I watch her facial expressions change between, worry and sadness. Elanor looked over at me and I turned away, pretending to be packing. Watching her mother leave, heading back to the castle. I slowly walk over to Elanor and I realize she won't look at me. I was about to take her hand when she began to talk.

While she was talking, I couldn't believe what she was saying. Elanor hadn't told me the whole truth and she had lied to me over and over again. Wondering what was going to happen and how I was to become the Wolf King, a Lord, a Great Wolf King. If I was I accepted to them and how I was going to do it all without Elanor at my side. I don't want to do it without her by my side.

My heart would break if I know I wasn't by her side every day. I hadn't noticed Elanor had left, thinking I had made her mad. I tried to sniff for her scent, following it until it started to rain. Growing with anger, feeling the wolf start to creep out. Suddenly, I felt a hand on my arm. Spinning around staring into Tessa's purple eyes. She took a step back, her eyes glowing the bright purple. "Where is Elanor?" I growled out.

That's when Adam came up to the both of us, putting a hand on each of our shoulders. But mostly stepping in front of Tessa, protecting her. "Calm down!" 

I shrugged my shoulder, rolling my head. "I need to find her." I looked at them both. "When she is upset, she usually goes to the waterfall..." I was about to leave when I heard the thunder coming toward when Tessa grabbed my arm again.

"Wait, there is a password. You will need to share a happy memory to enter." I then shifted, running, following her scent. I shifted back at the entrance.

I close my eyes, remembering when I realized Elanor was mine. How beautiful she is, her black curly hair and freckled face. Her laugh, and he amazing smile. I thought of the time we danced together, finding out she was my mate. Our first kiss under the stars. That's when the hedge began to move, and there was a path leading somewhere. The rain picking up a little more. My clothes soaked to the bone. The tree branches helped keep me somewhat dry.

Suddenly, I heard a loud sneeze...

*Please Vote or Comment*