PROLOGUE

*A/n: THIS STORY IS UNDER EDITING which is why there is only this chapter right- I'm currently going through and editing and changing some things because tbh I don't like how it is going. Also, I posted that last chapter by accident btw so IGNORE IT. LOL sorry for any confusion. I didn't realize I posted it until after. I meant to save it not publish it! Oops. I did edit this chapter, so I would reread it. Enjoy the new edits!*

*Rory's p.o.v.*

-Flashback-

When you have been best friends with someone for so long, you catch on to things including feelings that you never realized would cause this much tension. Having feelings for someone that you shouldn't be having feelings for is like heartbreak waiting to happen. Me on the other hand, I never expected to get feelings for my best friend. I never expected to fall for him. It just happened like that. I mean I have been best friends with Vladimir since we were in diapers. I noticed a lot growing up with him. I saw how he was getting a lot taller than me. I noticed how deep his voice got. I noticed the amount of muscle he grew. I noticed how handsome he got. I blushed and shook my head. See, these thoughts of my best friend that I should not be having is what have been puzzling me for a minute.

I know I can't think of him like that, but it is hard not to when I am already this deep into my feelings for him. Then, here is the kicker. He is not the only person I have these strong feelings for. I also have a major crush on the person he is dating. His name is Ivan and he is the complete opposite of me. He is outgoing, smart, bold, beautiful and just all around great. I am not gonna lie, I hated him at first. It was because he was more outgoing than I was. I am very socially awkward. He was everything I wasn't. I was also jealous that he has the affection of Vladimir and the other person I also have a major crush on. His name is Kaizer. I don't know why I developed a crush on him because he is an asshole, and makes it clear he doesn't feel the same for me. It just happened.  Currently, I was waiting for them to get home because I was just gonna flat out tell them how I feel about them. I was using this time to study for my medical midterm. Vladimir was out with Ivan, and it was late. Kaizer was staying at his parents's house for the weekend. It was 1 am and I was about to confess my feelings. We all live in the same house. We all have been inseparable, but I have been thinking for a while about wanting to move on my own because Vladimir, Kaizer, and Ivan, are getting serious and I just feel like I am in the way. Tonight was me telling them not only am I confessing, I am also telling them, I think it is about time to get my own space. It hurts me to see them all lovely dovey with one another, but I know the way they both adore him. Kaizer treats him completely different than me even though I have been friends with him for as long as I have been friends with Ivan. I met Kaizer through Ivan. I have hidden my feelings for a while because I don't want to ruin our friendship. 

Everyone is due back home any minute, so I was waiting nervously on the stool. My knee was shaking from how nervous I was. I didn't know how this was going to go tonight. To be honest, I hope they let it down easy to me, and consider my feelings when they address them. When I heard the door opened, my heart halted. I was scared out of my mind. I am not gonna lie. This was it. I was going to stop being a chicken and just blurt out my feelings.

Vladimir and Ivan walked in first, holding hands and laughing about something. I just wanted to disappear into a black hole right now if it came to swallow me. I was so nervous. I heard the door open again and I could hear Kaizer's voice. 

"Hey motherfuckers! I am home!" He screams as loud as he could. I walked out and saw them all hugged up and laughing. When they all looked up, it was like the vibe was off. It felt like I was just a third wheel in this situation. It felt very off and I started getting nervous because of the way they were all just standing there looking at me.