Chapter 3: Suspicion.

You let out a small sigh, today was your 3rd day. There haven't been any problems but Hawks sure is a busy man with a lot of people coming in and out of his office. It was a little challenging for you to balance and schedule the office meeting with a lot of people wanting to talk to him in his office in private.

Right now is your lunch break so you headed to the cafeteria and sat down next to the only two people you have befriended. June and July, they're twins. You met them when you went to the washroom, weird meeting place but either way you were glad to make some acquaintances.

They approached you first, telling you that your make up is ruined and started fixing it themselves, since then the three of you started meeting up at the cafeteria. "Wow! You actually survived the third day... Usually people would quit at the second day.... Hmm... Now that I think about it, the long lasting Secretary was a male... he only lasted a week though because he got into an accident." June says.

"Before we talk about Y/n... I just wanna say that... What the fuck is that eyeshadow? Black?? and Pink? Are you insane?" July commented, "Shut up you bitch I'm going for a 'Blackpink in your area' vibe." June hissed at her sister. "Girl... The only vibe your giving out, is a walmart version of Draculaura." July says, June rolls her eyes.

"Well... This job isn't actually as bad as people said it was... I don't know why people quit this job..." You commented, "I heard from someone that people quit because sir Hawks transforms into something with wings at night!" July gossiped, "Oh shut up! It's not like he will magically have red wings at night and be able to control each of his feathers!" July only scoffed at June.

"He's just mysterious which is sooo hot." July added, fawning over hawks. June rolled her eyes, "Dabi is hotter than your chicken nugget." June says, "At least he isn't some wannabe emo boy!" July clapped back, "Both of you please shut up! I'm trying to eat my mac and cheese in peace!" You shouted at the both of them.

-Time Skip-

You were walking back to the office, as you were walking back, you notice that Hawks and Dabi were talking about something, you furrowed your eyebrows when you notice that Dabi had a pistol on hidden on his pockets.

These past few three days, you always see him with a pistol on his pockets, Hawks reassured you that it had no bullets and that Dabi just had a hobby of bring pistols around with him... But you couldn't get used to it. 'I do not see...' You thought.

"Y/n~ Finally my favorite secretary is here!" Hawks says, "Sorry to burst your bubble Sir Hawks but I'm your only secretary." You replied, he lets out a small chuckle. "OH! Right, Y/n. I wanted you to join me on the Party." You raised an eyebrow, "Party? But I've only worked for you for three days... I don't think I'm cut out to be-" He cut you off.

"Don't worry, It'll just be a party where other filthy rich CEO's would meet up. Wear something fancy okay? I'm not taking no as an answer." He smiled at you, 'Looks like I have no choice.' You thought and only nodded.

Dabi's phone soon rang, Dabi glanced at Hawks, Hawks nodded and soon Dabi left. "Anyways Y/n, I want you to arrange a meeting today." he told you, you nodded. The interactions of these two always give you big vibes that they're hiding something... But you only brushed it off, It was none of your business anyways, you were only here to get that pay check.

-Time Skip-

You let out a small grunt, you were struggling to wear your most proper dress, you had this dress since highschool prom... It was a simple (Color of your choice) silk like satin dress, It hugged your body perfectly although it felt a little too tight.

(Here's a visual:

Your brother, Kuro, yawned and walked inside your room

Your brother, Kuro, yawned and walked inside your room. "Where are you going? Are you going on a date?!" His eyes widen, "Who is he?? Is he a good guy?? What's his job?? How old is he?? I want to meet him to judge what type of person-" You cut him off. 

"Calm your horses, I'm only going to an business party with my boss, and no we are not dating." You replied, "Oh... Have fun then!" He says and soon left to get ready for his school. Soon, you heard a car beep outside of your apartment. "They must be here..." You mumbled and took all of the things you needed. 

As soon as you got outside, you noticed that the car was a BMW 7 series, you could feel the curious eyes of your nosy neighbours. Dabi got out of the car to open the door for you but was stunned as soon as he saw you. 

His eyes widen, it looked like he was remembering something... You walked up to him, "Is Sir Hawks at the party already?" You asked. "...No. We're meeting him at the company building. You... Said your name was Y/n right?" He asks. You slowly nodded. "Do you re... Nevermind." He says and soon opened the car door for you. 

You slowly got inside of the car, 'What was he gonna ask?' You thought. He soon got in the drivers seat, it looks like this car ride would be quiet and awkward.